“Great for the entire team!”

Buffalo Wild Wings & Ribs
Ranked #140 of 402 Restaurants in Oshawa
Reviewed 11 July 2015

Quick lunch with our lacrosse team and it was our best team meal of the weekend. Food was great for a 'burger & fries' type of lunch and for just showing up with a team of 40 people, the service was excellent. Highly recommend if you're looking for a reasonable lunch that will fill everyone up and keep your kids entertained so you can enjoy a bit of adult time.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Frozen cheap fries the wings were coated in a thick sauce and that's all you taste. Nachos were good if you enjoy lots of lettuce with a little cheese

1  Thank Jim J
Reviewed 2 April 2015 via mobile

Wings are WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. So at whatever quality, it's not worth it to eat there. It's not authentic Buffalo type Wings to start off with, it's just deep fried small wings, at over inflated prices. Coat the wings with sauce and anything will taste okay. Not a fan of faux Buffalo wings. I have much experience with the real deal...

1  Thank Oshawafarmer
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

The food was great. The staff was even better. It is a loud, busy, and crazy place. Don't go there if you want a quite romantic place. It was a lot of fun for the kids. There was a good mix of food and make sure you bring your appetite the portions are big.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I've been meaning to check this place out for a while now but finally stopped in yesterday for a quick lunch. I was impressed with the size of the dining room, bar area and the 2 outdoor patios. Lots of tvs as expected for a sports bar. I had a lunch special of Wings and fries that were great. I had a side caesar salad that wasn't very special for what I paid for it (small and over priced). The menu was impressive and will bring me back as there were a number of things that caught my eye and will try on my future visits. Service was great and friendly.