“Tasty Food, But No Shellfish”
Review of Shrimp Cocktail

Shrimp Cocktail
Ranked #13 of 393 Restaurants in Oshawa
Price range: US$20 - US$78
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vanier
Description: Casual fine dining. Steakhouse, Seafood , pasta. Fresh ingrediants. House made stocks, dressings and sauces. Dietary restriction friendly.
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I had a calamari starter and the salmon risotto. It was a great meal. I was disappointed that there is no shellfish other than mussels, shrimp and the lobster bisque soup. I was hoping for crab and lobster. The restaurant is quite pricey overall. More than three string beans would have been nice.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Food was great. We were seated quickly and the wait staff made us feel important. Lovely wine, meal and dessert.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Located at the end of a plaza but don't let that dissuade you. Once inside you are seated in a tastefully furnished, intimate restaurant. Casual elegance would be my description. The owner and staff are extremely experienced and welcoming. The menu has a nice mix of seafood, steak, and pasta dishes. Chicken and lamb too. Our table of 5 thoroughly enjoyed our meals. I had the incredible Lamb Shank, fall off the bone tender. Service was top notch! We dined here while visiting family and wouldn't hesitate to return when we are in the area again.
I can't comment on the men's washroom but the women's has been outfitted with baby change station complete with diapers & wipes, also hand lotion, mouthwash and amenities. Very nice and appreciated touch.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Our family reserved Saturday night at 6:30 for the Lobster Fest Special!
We were seated immediately and offered a beverages right away.
This is a beautifully decorated restaurant - complete with suspended fish aquariums and chefs busily working in the open. This being the long weekend, it was about 2/3 full.
We decided on 2 Whole East Coast Lobster dinners and 2 Surf and Turfs. I felt our wait time was a little long ( close to an hour ) and the lobster was good, but not over the top. Our side was a pureed vegetable which was good but maybe some rice or a small serving of potatoes could have been added as well. We did receive hot crusty buns at our table at the beginning though. The Surf and Turfs were enjoyed by our sons and they had no complaints.
I feel this meal was adequate by no means, but there could have been just a little more in the way of vegetables for the price we paid.
We will go again and try another entrée to be fair, since this seems like a very nice establishment, and has received many top reviews.

2  Thank Christine Y
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Was looking for crabs legs and or lobster. Im tired of the Keg and Red Lobster just doesnt cut it anymore. (too much canola oil used at their locations) My Wife remembered this place from her misspent adolescence. It was really good seafood, and the service was excellent.