“a great evening with the hubby”
Review of Bistro 238

Bistro 238
Ranked #13 of 402 Restaurants in Oshawa
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2017

My husband and I love going to Bistro 238 for our anniversary and other special occasions as the food is great, the atmosphere is romantic and the service in lovely.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

This is one of our favourite local places. The food is cooked and presented well. The prices are very reasonable. The staff are very friendly and the room is comfortable.
I recommend this restaurant if your looking for a great meal at a good price.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

The meals there are wonderful and the staff so friendly. Wednesday night special roast beef dinner is really good. I would definitely recommend this spot.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

This place is a little far for me, but we decided to make the trek. Turned out, it was prime rib night, which made the trip all worth while. The prime rib special, includes soup or salad and a small cut of prime rib served with garlic mashed potatoes and vegetables. We asked for it as rare as they had available and we got medium rare. It was delicious! Of course, I had to follow with my famous favourite dessert, phyllo wrapped cheesecake with a berry coulis.
Simon, the owner was not there that evening, but his staff still did an amazing job.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We were a party of three, two of us had the potato & leek soup which was delicious, perfectly seasoned with a very nice flavor.
The entrees were the special of the day which was a delightful pasta dish. My husband had the fish which he enjoyed.
The server was attentive & pleasant but not overbearing.
We were much too full for dessert.