Avanti Trattoria
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Oshawa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Did a last minute dine before a concert and wow. The place was jammed and it’s no wonder ... FANTASTIC food, great casual service and very reasonable prices. My date is very picky and she even commented AMAZING. Everything we had was spectacular. I’ll make the drive just to eat here again. Dinner for 2 plus wine was less than $70 WOW!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Another decent meal before going to a concert. Their Ceasar salad amazing and big enough to share. The meat pizza very good a the special, "rissoto" balls a perfect appie. One appie I really enjoyed and very well priced was the garlic bread with mixed olives. Lots of olives to eat while drinking wine waiting for the next dish to come. Surprisingly not busy this night. The waiter let us take our time between dishes while we had cocktails.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our first dining experience at Avanti was excellent! On a very busy dinner night, our service and meal was top notch! Our server "Monika" knew right from the start that we were 1st time patrons of the restaurant and she guided us along very well thru their menu. Their homemade oils with the fresh hot bread was just so good, 2 baskets of bread for us. Their caesar salad was served with their own homemade dressing as well, perfect to taste! Our server suggested several pasta dishes and she knew what she was talking about. Their pasta special of the day was prepared with a rose sauce, with chicken, sun dried tomatoes, fresh spinach, then topped with goat cheese. It was one of the best pasta dishes I have ever had, would have exactly the same next time. Their lasagna was just as delicious too, with very generous portions for both of us. We can't wait to come and enjoy again, well worth it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a lovely dinner before going to the Regent for a show. I had the Spagatini Carbonara and my wife has the Chicken Marasala. Her favorite. The food was amazing and a couple of beautiful little children a table away was really enjoying their dinner although more went on the table and floor than in them. It was beautiful entertainment.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

A very pleasant and delicious meal, cooked to perfection. My wife and I enjoyed 2 different pasta meals of very different style. The rose sauce was beautiful and if you like an Italian sausage, their Rigatoni Calabrese is what you want.