Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$141
TravelocityUS$141
ZenHotels.comUS$142
2,490 results
All reviews washer and dryer full kitchen rideau centre byward market two bedroom suite great location home away from home parliament hill laundry room within walking distance parking garage living area pull out couch bit dated national gallery hotel room spacious rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2021

A very huge rooms equipped with everything you need from fully equipped kitchen to washer/dryer. The hotel is old, but is in a great shape. Very clean. Staff professional, friendly and accommodating. Beautiful views from the balcony as well. Located very central and walking distance to everything you need. We will be back for sure!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank beyondsalsa
Management response:Responded 16 March 2021

Dear beyondsalsa,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to hosting you!

Our team will be very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your experience with us.

We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 7 March 2021

We visited on a little staycation. We were greeted with friendly staff who went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and safe. Chris Pearce GM greated is with a smile and some great suggestions for a breakfast spot. Room was clean and spacious with a fun balcony to take in the sites. Walking distance to great food and things to do. Would recommend Les Suites to anyone looking for that home away from home feel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 8 March 2021

Dear H4327QCamyn,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to hosting you! It was a pleasure to meet you upon your arrival, and we are elated to learn that you enjoyed your experience with us.

We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

I came to this hotel lastnight my roommate invited me and my pregnant wife. To be not even acknowledged by the front desk person named Abdul. I have a deep voice and he thought I was being disrespectful and proceeded to ignore me and harass us to leave and called my roommates room 5 times saying he would evict him. Worst service if you're white don't go here. Abdul is the most racist Hotel employee. I really hope he gets fired for being prejudice and a terrible human. Come to this country and be coddled by this government. Just to be a racist peice a garbage.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 2 March 2021

Dear A6914MOkyleb,

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I am very surprised at this comment.

Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss.

I look forward to hearing from you

Reviewed 5 February 2021

I found my time at Les Suites in Ottawa to be kind and gentle -- as I was working amidst the pandemic. I came to re-set an art show and I needed a place that was peaceful and restful. I live with insomnia and I find that Les Suites is kind in accomodating that need in particular.

The place was spotless and the staff very kind. When I stay at a hotel year after year (three times in 2020 in Ottawa), I need one person as my main contact. I have found that here with Abdul. He hears my requests, accommodates all he can within the business framework they have and I stay with peace and rest and leave happy -- ready to return again. I know that this hotel is a little dated now, I lived through its last reno and now the new one is a bit tired -- yet the rooms are clean, the staff is amazing for the most part. The parking costs are brutal, yet the location is perfect. Even though I work hard, there is always great food nearby and a Beaver Tail to start or finish my day.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management response:Responded 5 February 2021

Dear ArtisticForce,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We greatly appreciate the opportunity of hosting you, and our team will be elated to know that you enjoy your Les Suites experiences!

Thank you for commenting on our amazing team and our spotlessly cleaned suites. I look forward to sharing your feedback with my colleague Abdul! He is one of our team leaders and consistently provides guests with amazing hospitality!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 12 January 2021

The first option to consider if you go for a long stay in Ottawa. Spacious suites fully furnished, all you need is your belongings. Friendly and efficient staff . Our stay was long and we did have a very few issues and all of them were resolved on time and fast. The management is great! The restaurant downstairs (coffe shop) amazing service with excellent crepes, omelettes and good coffee. On top of that you are a walking distance of Byward Market, all the restaurants, galleries, Rideau Canal. You can not ask for more!

Room tip: Rooms on the side are quieter
Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank FarAway752596
Management response:Responded 13 January 2021

Dear FarAway752596,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the Trip Advisor community.

Our team will be elated to learn that you enjoyed your experience with us!
Thank you for noting our friendly and efficient team members, our amazing location and spacious fully furnished suites.

We appreciate you staying with us, and hope to welcome you back in the future!