“Terrible Service.”

Hooley's
Ranked #1,803 of 2,913 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Terrible Service. My friends and I were very disappointed with our experience at Hooley's, and was shocked by how unprofessional the staff was. The staff all looked bored or angry, and was not polite. Security guard also made inappropriate comments to myself and friends.
There are many better and friendlier places in Ottawa to go to; I would not recommend wasting your time or money here.

1  Thank 124ae

Reviewed 27 November 2016

The waitress was sweet, pretty and worked her butt off. She put the game on that we wanted to watch and then began to serve the great tasting food. Mozza Nugs were outrageous (dipping sauce was okay) and then the wings were better than one could imagine - great with an ICE COLD beer. Place starting getting crowded around 9PM as the special of the evening was Sangria in pitchers. Anyway - great place for the buck.,....

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Monday nights they have a nice big crowd of friendly people (a lot of frats and sororities hang out here) because of their cheap wings. I go with my friends because they like the good deal and the chill vibe, however as a vegetarian I had very little choice. I ordered the potato tots and they took 75 minutes to arrive (nothing special either)... I reminded them twice about my order and I was still forgotten. Quite disappointed with the service. The next time I went, I brought my own sandwich and they told me to eat outside in the pouring rain because they did not want outside food in the pub. A little inconsiderate, so I won't be going back. Only good for group events, we did a nice karaoke round and got veggie nachos. It can be fun, depending on the night and your mood.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Because the place was crowded they crammed people into long tables. Even though you were sitting beside your partner it was difficult to hear over the noise of the crowd and the TV.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I only go to Hooleys for their Monday Wing Night but it's one of the highlights of my month when we go. The many flavored wings they offer is one of the main reasons I love it. Matching it with the many different kinds of beer they have just make it even better.
The only thing I don't like very much is their service, but when you take into consideration how busy it is on Monday's it is not actually bad.

1  Thank dzachrisson