Lord Elgin(Ottawa)
US$142
US$104
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$194
Courtyard
US$196
US$164
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$215
US$160
US$256
US$213
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$163
US$159
  • Fitness centre
The Business Inn & Suites(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$130
US$100
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsunderground parkingbaseball stadiumbistro restaurantst laurentbar sinktop floorstarbucks coffeeminute drivecourtyard marriottconference centerhuge roomfridge and microwaverooms are spaciousclose to downtowneasy accessfront desk staffclean hotel
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I came to this hotel on Canada Day last year because my daughter win a prize to meet Simple Plan and we were advised only 2 days before. Had to book the only room left on Expedia and almost in ottawa, when we arrived I explained the situation and they upgraded my room to a very nice room. Service, room, elevator, parking and overall experience was great. I don't think I will try other hotels if I'm able to get a room here. I will recommend this to my family, friends and anyone...is that good!!!.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Jennifer M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Ottawa East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

We cannot thank you enough for taking time to review your experience at our hotel and are thrlled to know that your encounter here was such a great one! The fact that you're telling your friends and family about us is truly appreciated and a great compliment. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Jennifer

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Stayed this past weekend with some friends and family and we weren't disappointed. The rooms are VERY clean and quite spacious. Fridge and microwave in all the rooms, and even a small sink where they're located. Some rooms have a beautiful, seperate stand-up shower (would recommend asking for a room with one, it's really nice!). We were up on the 11th floor and the view of the city is amazing! The Front Desk staff is very friendly! I stopped in the Bistro for some food to bring back to my room, and their service was fast and friendly too. The pool and fitness are are really nice and up on the 15th floor so again, you have a great view of the city. Parking is free (always a bonus)! Hotel is located close to the highway which is convenient for some, and is also only a short 10-15 minute drive to downtown. After we checked-out my sister realised she'd forgot her iPod in the room. Staff found it for me and are keeping it aside so I can go pick it up. That's appreciated more than they know! Definitely recommend staying there!

Room Tip: Request a high floor. Request a room with a separate shower.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank phoenix0684

We cannot thank you enough for taking time to tell the Trip Advisor audience about your experience at our hotel. It's make us very happy to know you had a great time while staying with us. You've pointed out many of things we take pride in - thank you for that!
Look forward to seeing you with us again.
Jennifer

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Brand new beautiful hotel. Travelled with my husband and 2 month old son. Our room was great! Big bathroom with tub and separate shower. Lots of room for babie extras. Loved the sink and mini fridge for baby stuff. Bed was super comfortable. Staff was really helpful and kind.

Great restaurant downstairs with really yummy food. We had French toast and egg special. Dinner was also excellent and fresh. We had a burger and chicken ceasar wrap. :)

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank jackie g
Reviewed 25 November 2012

My husband and I stayed stayed at this hotel on November 24th. Based on the reviews I had read, I knew it would be a pleasing experience. However, our stay was even better than we had anticipated. The cleanliness cannot be compared by any Marriot hotel we stayed before ... especially the washroom. It's truly beautiful! Ruth, at the reception was exceptionally helpful and you could tell that she truly enjoys her job and proud to work for the establishment. Undergrand parking is free and easy. There are elevators which will bring you to your floor. We were very sad to leave this marvellous hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 1220 and there was such a beautiful view of the city ... especially at night.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria C
Jennifer M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Ottawa East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that your stay exceeded your expectations. We have an exceptional housekeeping team who takes pride in ensuring the cleanliness of our hotel, so it's great that you took notice. It's equally as important to us that our associates enjoy their work place and are so glad you made that observation.
Again, many thanks for taking to time to review our hotel and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Second time staying at this hotel. First was in September dropping off at university. 5 minute drive to campus and Byward Market and the downtown. Close to shopping and the baseball park. Free wifi, free underground parking, indoor pool etc. rooms are huge with 10-11 foot ceilings.... And comfortable beds. Cant go wrong for the price. If you have a car its perfect

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ngj64

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our Courtyard with the Trip Advisor community. Our location certainly offers nearby conveniences and we're glad you could take advantage of them. We're delighted to know you enjoyed our spacious guest rooms and complimentary amenities.
We thank you again for your review and look forward to seeing you again.