Lord Elgin(Ottawa)
US$140
US$104
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$196
US$164
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$215
US$160
US$256
US$213
US$194
US$170
  • Pool
The Business Inn & Suites(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
  • Fitness centre
US$201
US$161
  • Restaurant
All reviewsunderground parkingbaseball stadiumbistro restaurantst laurentbar sinktop floorstarbucks coffeeminute drivecourtyard marriottconference centerhuge roomfridge and microwaverooms are spaciousclose to downtowneasy accessfront desk staffclean hotel
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Basically, it was a good experience to stay here. The room 1233 is a big room for us and the view of outside is very nice, where you can see the baseball field and the highway. We arrived lately, but the assistant at front desk was still energetic and detailedly explained what we need to know for our stay. She also carefully guided us the direction of parking lot. It is very quiet in the midnight and the mattress is comfortable. We were falling asleep very fast.

The bad things came up in the morning. The room is located at the corner of the floor and next to the storage room and the emergency exit. When housekeepers start working, the door of storage room (or the emergency exit) was continuously opened and closed, which is somewhat annoying. Besides, when my wife opened the cap of the body lotion provided by the hotel, there is a tiny hair showing up. Although this stay is over the average of my recent stays at Marriott (positive side), both of us think the hotel should take more care on their room so as to keep the high quality of Marriott.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Chasel J. W
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel us so spacious and very clean,
Excellent customer service.
The location is a bit far from the city.
We stayed there because our tour bus.
Beautiful frontage and it's near the stadium. It takes 15 minutes by uber to the city.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Was up there for my nieces wedding. Was a great location. The pool and hot tub were were great. My girlfriend and I enjoyed every moment of our trip there. We were able to check in early and had no issues while we were there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This is the place to be if you are in vacation, the service, the room, the stuff specialy Demish( she is the best) are really super, i went with my husband and 5 kids, the room was really big, the pool, everything, the price very affordable,,,,everything was wow,,,
Wow

Room Tip: executive room good for 5 adults
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Stayed here for a single night last week.
I've stayed at a few Marriott's and this one is in line with the others, though more expensive for some reason.
The staff were friendly, the place was clean, lots of parking underground and close to the highway.
I've stayed at the Courtyard in Shanghai a couple of times, for 30% less then this place, I don't see how this particular location can justify the cost?
The décor, while clean and well kept, looks dated, I think it's time for some renovations.
I forgot my charger in the room when I left, staff were helpful and had it shipped to me, at my cost, when I called about it.
You need a vehicle when staying here as everything in town, including restaurants are a drive away.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo