“Birthday Lunch”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We chose Pinelope's to celebrate a friend's birthday and it was an excellent choice! The food and service were incredible, and we really appreciated all the extra touches and personal attention! Thanks for making this a wonderful lunch for the ladies!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I have been to here twice. Both of the time prove my point is, it is a AVERAGE restaurant. When I wrote average I mean you will have a warm service. You will sit in a ok style restaurant. The food is especially average food, or maybe the greek food is just like that. Both of the time we order some appetizer, their provide pretty big size appetizer. So from size point it is a good restaurant. We had rank of lamb, roasted lamb, grill pork, salmon, steak as our main dished. I will say anything from grill is dry, very dry. I have to try really hard cut the pork. Maybe it is a good exercise. There is no grill flavour at all. So I really couldn't tell it is from grill or microwave. We also had soup, soup is ok.

So, my conclusion is if you really want to try it get the gift card and get 20% off or you are waste of your money and time.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

My daughter and I were in the area and booked our nail spa close to this restaurant. We are so hungry and we didn't think of going farther. I was just wearing a solid color top and jeans while my daughter was wearing white shirt and shorts with flip flops. So we decided to try this Greek place. With no reservation and its 0530h, we went in. 4 staff were staring at us without saying anything like welcome or whatever. No smiling. It took them a minute to stare until a gentleman approached us and told us that we can sit on any spot. But the face of the staff as soon as we got in were like, "are they going to eat here?" expression. They were whispering and looking at each other's eyes. I feel discriminated but I tried to look at myself-- I look descent as well as my daughter except we are I guess "under dressed" because the set up is like fine dining in a small space where you can hear the next table guests telling his/her stories. Candles are lit. The music is mellow. The entrance is like going to a spa.

From that impression, I felt like I was slowly loosing my appetite. But that changed somehow when our order of Souvlaki's are ready. The food was good except the Greek salad was oily, the chicken is flavorful and the portions were just right.

We will give it a try again and this time with friends and will change our outfit as well...hmmm. I hope the attitude will not be the same.

We want to support local restaurants around the area.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

we were 5, first visit. nice resto, but too much american influence, the "greek" flavour u get in Europe (also north europe) is only faintly present. food was good, but pricy for what u get.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Last week my husband and I , along with a friend from North Bay, had dinner at Pinelopi's. She insists on at least one visit to Pinelopi's when she visits and this one was just as terrific as the others.
I am a martini girl and they make a fabulous one. But I have to make mention of their gin and tonic. My husband and our friend each had one and I got a taste. It is hard to describe it....you just have to have one when you are there. It is the most refreshing G&T ever!
The food is always wonderful and to be honest, you can order anything and be happy. Once again I had the Chicken Antonia but that was after changing my mind several times because it's all do good. I don't know what Penny does with her rice but it is ambrosia!
Dessert was the inevitable Vanilla Kadaifi for hubby and friend and I had my usual Rice Pudding. And cappucino, which was lovely.
It was great to see Penny again and Joey and Andreas took really good care of us. The best surprise though, was seeing Christina and her brand-new fiance! So happy for both of them.
We love everything about Pinelopi's. The atmosphere is so relaxing, the food is so wonderful and so importantly, the people are so welcoming!