“Great, except for the price!”
Review of Cosmic Adventures

Cosmic Adventures
Ranked #33 of 75 Fun & Games in Ottawa
More attraction details
Owner description: Cosmic Adventures is Ottawa's Largest & Safest Indoor Playground, where kids 0-12 are encouraged to crawl, bounce, slide and explore our clean and secure environment. Cosmic's multi-level playground provides the ideal location for endless play, all-inclusive birthday party packages, school group adventures and summer day camps. Our family-run facility is designed with little ones in mind, incorporating safe toddler zones, healthy menu items, and non competitive skill testing games.
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Really big play area that our kids have always enjoyed (from 2 - 7 yrs old) going and getting their energy out.

Their single day admission prices are crazy though, especially considering you even have to pay for parents to get in.

If their prices are more reasonable, we'd go more than once in a blue moon.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"redemption"
"equipment"

Reviewed 23 March 2017

As we are staying in a downtown hotel for 3 weeks before we take possession of our house, I was looking for an indoor play place nearby to take our 4 year old to run around and have some fun. The play area is decent enough, lots of places to slide, hide and run around, but where this place FAILS in my opinion, is charging $9.99 per adult. I can handle the so so overpriced food, no outside food policy which most play places have, and even the $19.99 fee for a 4 year old.

Coming from Calgary, I'm used to paying as many things living there are overpriced but WOW. I guess we had it really good with Tommy K Play and Treehouse Indoor play, both offering admission for $10.00-$14.00 for my child, half price early bird specials, always free for adults, comfy recliner seating and booths, and a great variety of food ranging from many healthy options, like wraps & sandwiches, yogurt, cheese strings, salads, veggies & dip, fruit bowls, plus the standard fries, hot dogs, pizza. Maybe someone will open one of those above mentioned here if they are a franchise. In the meantime I'll check out some of the other play places in town.

1  Thank Mauigirl2000
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My girls had a blast playing here. I am very impressed with all the staff from entry to food/arcade to those monitoring the place. Even ensuring that children who don't follow the rules were spoken too and those who got hurt were ok. Two young males on the floor working hard to keep the place safe and had great problem solving. Great job boys!
The food was delicious and I must say I didn't expect great pizza and large size drinks along with decent priced arcade games and good prizes for the deal I had purchased. It is a great deal and my kids enjoyed the pizza plus their drinks lasted the afternoon and the got a good time in the arcade. So worth it.
Your facility is clean and well maintained with plenty of staff especially for march break. Big points for having staff in the parking lot to help direct traffic.
You can bet we will return. The prices are reasonable and worth it. Great job cosmic adventures!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

As a visiting student and single parent to two active children I thought it would be a great place to go for the day.
My daughter had a fabulous time running around and being a typical kid. Just wish some of the adults knew this ahead of time. She was constantly told to be quiet and stop running around. Excuse me , isn't this what everyone is expecting in a Children's play center.
Also I expected to ba able to do my school assignments while my children played, didn't happen. The internet connection was very limited which constantly logged me off the internet. I wasted both time and money at this establishment because I thought I would have internet connection while my children played.
The food is very expensive and they do not allow food to be brought into the place. This forces parents to spend alot of extra money when their children get thirsty or hungry. Maybe this is the plan to keep patrons on a limited amount of time spent in this place.
I think both the internet and the price of food needs to be addressed.

Sonya

1  Thank shonarvar
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2016

This is a great adventure for children, since it is an extremely large play area with structures and activities to satisfy easer-to-play active bodies. However, the admission is quite expensive, since adults (aka parents) have to pay entrance to the facility in order to supervise their children...a case of double-dipping, if you will. Food options are acceptable; however, it was way overpriced and sub-standard when it comes to "quality junk food". Better options are available elsewhere in town, for much less.