“Great”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Great food, great staff. The food is incredibly fresh and tasty. Very busy when we were there however staff moved and served people very efficiently. Lots of parking close by a definitely a must on your trip to the market

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This places microwaves your food on styrofoam plates! Croissants aren’t great , they are better at ‘Boulangerie Françaises’ on Murray St near Dalhousie St totally worth the few block walk. I live in the area

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Stop for dessert every time i am in Ottawa. Great selection of french pastries. Fresh and packaged super nice if you are bringing to someone's home. Chocolate eclairs, mocha opera, mille feuille with custard...so many options. Cookies, breads as well as a deli.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Stopped by here for some Coffee and cakes. Attention was drawn to the fact that Barak OBama visited this cafe on his visit to Ottawa. Nive bakery stuff and coffee.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

If I am going to a "French" Bakery to get my bread, I am expecting the REAL DEAL. I got 3 kinds of bread (whole wheat, belge & campagne). I only tried the whole wheat and it felt and tasted way too heavy for a bread made with the basics (water, flour, yeast) so I went a step further and called to check if it contained dairy products and/or eggs, the answer I got: "of course, we're not a gluten free place"... Nuff said!

1  Thank Oriana N