“Absolutely terrible experience ”
Review of Bar Burrito

Bar Burrito
Ranked #1,617 of 2,870 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Barburrito is fast food Mexican grill restaurants, offering high quality, Tex-Mex fare, in a quick service setting. All of our burritos are served with fresh meat and free guacamole.
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Today i ordered a cold salad from bar burrito via uber eats. I paid $16 for the salad including delivery and this is what came to my door. Although I asked for the beans and cheese on the side this was still absolutely pathetic looking. Thankfully uber eats gave me a full refund but bar burrito said there was nothing they can do. Won't be going back.

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

There are many burrito places around and I needed to try this one. The window decals and fresh Mexican grill got me. Let me tell you I was disappointed and needed to take a moment to tell everyone!!

the meat does not taste anything there is no flavor it's flavorless and that's the bones of the thing. yes everything is fresh and to the average person sure it might be fantastic but as a avid Mexican food eater and blogger this clearly does not pass its fresh it's great and healthy. Apart from that it's it's your average build a sandwich box eatery. Staff is friendly when you can understand a bit over priced but my recommendation go to the original burrito place (mucho) chipotle anything but here. there is a difference.

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

I hope this goes to the franchise management. Staff don't understand proper English which is very poor. I asked for vegetarian burrito but she is putting meat. Then she removes the meat and tells me it's OKAY. I had to explain her and her manager meaning of "Vegetarian". Pathetic service.

1  Thank Chandresh S
Reviewed 4 June 2015

Comparable to mucho burrito and other quick serve mexican restaurants. Staff here are the big winner. Funny and friendly. Food was alright, they over did it on the cheese. A little difficult to find as it is in the back of a Japanese restaurant. (Yes, you read that correctly).

Place appeared a little dirty (nothing concerning however). Taste of the food was good especially at its price point and for a quick serve place.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

This location has friendly staff and great food that is quick, convenient and affordable. Burritos come in two sizes: regular and large (the regular is quite large and I would recommend starting with this size). Note that students receive a 10% discount when they show their student card and they offer deals such as a stamp card where your 10th (regular) burrito is free!