“Great lunch”
Review of TacoLot

TacoLot
Ranked #783 of 2,870 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed 12 July 2016

I went to the Tacolot on Nepean and Bank. I ordered the lunch meal which included 2 tacos, rice, beans, and a salad. I ordered the white fish taco and the pulled pork taco. The wait was a little, but everything is made fresh. When I arrived home, the meal was still hot. The fish was battered perfectly and had a crunch when I bit into it. The taco shells were crispy tortillas, and the toppings were really good. The pulled pork tack was equally delicious. Great blend of spices in the pork. Also, no big pieces, everything was shredded. The ingredients were fresh making the salad quite tasty. The rice and beans were also good. I recommend this place for anyone who wants a quick, tasty, and fresh meal.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Always tasty and fresh. Have stopped in several times and the platter always fills you to. The salad, rice and beans, compliment their simple but flavourful taco selection. Usually have fish, pork, chicken and beef available. Skeleton staff generally. Funky little space for outdoor dining.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Myself and a hundred of my colleagues had ordered, in advance, 5 types of burritos for a work function: pork, chicken, beef, shrimp and vegetarian.

I'll admit, many were skeptical, however, upon seeing and eating the burritos, we were convinced. The portion was large and very filling. Personal favorite was the beef and the chicken burrito as I was a little disappointed by the lack of fish in my burrito whereas the chicken and beef burritos offered a more plentiful protein for the same price.

All in all, the burritos were a success, all employees left happy and we would definitely do this again.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Got really excited that this place was to offer the food I needed. Maybe a food truck in Ottawa that could offer real Mexican food. But was disappointed in the end. It was more costly than expected and with less flavour. It was just alright. Haven't been back. The search continues.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

My Burrito was made fresh. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the food and the area. It was nice to eat on their patio outside.