“Giant burrito...”

Mucho Burrito
Ranked #980 of 2,870 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 December 2015

I was pleasantly surprised by how good the burritos are at this place. I wasn't expecting a whole lot since it's a fast food place. Definitely worth the price. The ingredients tasted fresh. I especially liked the guacamole. The burrito I got was huge though...

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

Fast service with fresh ingredients. Great selection of salsas. Nice place to stop after shopping at the Trainyards.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Just... amazing, my go to place if i choose to go out to eat. Yhe staff is always welcoming and quick, food is always fresh an delicious.

1  Thank Gabriel B
Reviewed 24 March 2015

Flavourful soup is better than I can make at home. Burritos are stuffed full of goodness. Choices galore above other Mexican joints.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I went in with modest expectations, and came away very full and satisfied! I had the regular veggies burrito, and was impressed with the variety and quality of choices that I had for fillings. Everything was fresh and tasty. The regular was too big for me - will go small next time. Hubby had three chicken tacos, and he's pretty picky. He judged the chicken to be really tender and not at all like the generic previously frozen usual fast food chicken. He also appreciated the range of choices he had to customize the tacos to his taste. The price is a bit high, but we judged it good value considering the size, choice, and quality. I would definitely go again, it's probably the best food option at trainyards, especially for a vegetarian. I also saw they have soft corn tortillas - not sure if they are gluten free, but it would be worth checking out. My only minor complaint is that the music was way too loud.