“Most filthy toilet facilties I have ever seen in Ottawa”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #67 of 99 Coffee & Tea in Ottawa
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I entered the Tim Hortons at 1950 Walkley Road and used their toilet facilties.. the state of them was disgusting and worse than anything I have witnessed in Ottawa in over 30 years. The company should spot check their Restaurants to provide their customers with a clean and healthy environment. I will Never visit this place again Shame on you Tim Hortons, I thin your Star is fading.!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

If your cold or in the mood for some caffeine i recommend trying this place to warm you up. Try the large double double and see for yourself.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We went here twice when recently in Ottawa. The first time it seemed like everything we ordered they had run out of. The food we got was not the usual Tim Horton's standard. What bothered me most was how unclean the restaurant was. It looked like nobody had swept the floor in days. When I went the following morning just to get a coffee it still had not been cleaned. All in all I would give this Tim Horton's a miss.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

The service in this restaurant is always very friendly and the coffee is good. That said, it's a fast-food establishment, so the wraps and bagels and other offerings are rarely more than workman-like.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Nice place, clean and friendly. Great customer service. The food was hot and no waiting in line. Will visit again soon on my next visit to Canada