“Excellent Marinated Chicken brochette/tzatziki!”
Review of Jimmy the Greek

Jimmy the Greek
Ranked #597 of 2,930 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Always try to stop by when in downtown and hungry with guests. This place has a good ambiance, good service and great foods!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I had the gyro pita which was just average. The gyro meat was dry as was the pita. The salad was very good though. While waiting I did notice they put a lot of dressing on the salad so I ordered mine on the side otherwise it would have had too much dressing for me. I might recommend the chicken pita. The chicken was in a broth and look much less dry than than the gyro meat I got.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Salad was yummy, they make it the way you ask with the toppings you want. Really good salad dressing. Chicken was tender, and the tzatziki sauce was decent.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The food was tasty, although I found it a bit on the oily side, so it is not suitable if wearing your good clothes.

1  Thank KieranG
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Considering this is in a shopping mall where you don't expect gourmet food, this was excellent. Good service and great food, good value for money.