“Excellent Thai!”

Ranked #5 of 331 Restaurants in Peterborough
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The tradition of Bualai Taste of Thailand Restaurant is now being carried on by new owners Nutsara and Toey Abel and we are pleased to announce the name change to Jasmine Thai Cuisine. Please come join us soon! 'Clean, fresh, healthy, delicious'
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

We visited Jasmine Thai tonight with another couple. Had a hard time deciding on what to order, so many great choices! We had peanut satay chicken and spring rolls for an appetizer. Both were excellent! I had the Thai chicken curry, one of the signature dishes. It was a generous portion, and so flavourful. Don't think I have had a Thai dish that good. My husband has the pad Thai and raved about it. Will definitely go back many, many more times!

1  Thank lisa e

Reviewed 12 January 2017

We went for dinner before a show. I had crab rangoons and red curry beef, extra spicy and both were delicious. Service was good and food arrived quickly. My only complaint would be it's location. It is tucked back away off the Main Street and in the dark I was glad I had my husband with me.

1  Thank MsBuckhorn
Reviewed 11 January 2017

I made reservations last night at Jasmine Thai for my boyfriend's 30th birthday. This was our second time and we were just as thrilled as our first experience here.

We both loved the food, the ambiance and the extra attention our server gave us. We enjoyed some spring rolls, chicken satay & fried calamari for appetizers and both had authentic spicy chicken pad thai for our main.

Our bottle of wine had a tiny bow on it and our server even brought out a small ice cream dessert with sprinkles and a candle on it for my boyfriend!!

We highly recommend Jasmine Thai for any thai food lover!!

2  Thank flygirl202
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Last night my boyfriend and I enjoyed a meal here. We got a full course meal, with soups, appetizers and two man dishes. Everything was amazing, and very flavourful. Portion sizes were quite large, and prices were fair.

They only had one waitress on the floor, and she provided the absolute best service! She was truly doing it all there- answering the phone, waiting tables, checking people out, the whole bit.

Another feature that stood out was there vegetarian and gluten free menu. They cater extremely well to vegetarians and vegans, which was very nice to see.

I would definitely suggest this restaurant to anyone looking for a good and authentic Thai meal, and will for surely go back there!
Visited December 11, 2016

1  Thank bridgetdaloisio
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I got a chance to visit the restaurant while I was in Peterborough. The place made my day! Everything was perfect, the food, the service, décor, cleanliness, and the location. It was not hard to find and many parking space (which was great). I order spring roll and massaman curry, the taste of the massaman curry here is the closest to the curry I had in Thailand since I been in Ontario. The service and décor was spot on, they did not over decorate with Thai statue it was enough to make the restaurant elegant and enough to tell the story of Thai culture. Service is amazing, the server was nice and polite. I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you got a chance to visit Peterborough.

4  Thank Cathy B