US$133
US$109
Hotels.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Peterborough(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$64
Robyn's Motel(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$68
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$85
Golden Pathways Retreat and B & B(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$83
Blue Jay Motel(Peterborough)
US$61
All reviewsno frillsstay there againroom was cleancarousel restaurantfront desk staffin townwithin walking distancetim hortonslorigm
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We have been using the hotel over the past four years, this facility has always offered good clean rooms at a reasonable price. Motel 6 does allow dogs in the rooms and there is not extra fees charged for this feature. It is certainly appreciated. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. This particular room was starting to show signs of aging. Although the carpets were clean they were buckled and needing stretching. The wooden chair at the end of the counter needs to be glued as it was pretty shaky
Checkin staff were friendly but do not wear a company uniform as they did a few years ago The standards have slipped slightly but certainly does not affect your stay. This is just an observation. I would certainly stay there again on may next trip to Peterborough.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Peterborough, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Mac, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service and our pet friendly policy. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, please come again soon. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department to share your experience: 1-855-787-9864. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

This was my second unplanned stay in Peterborough ( first time was due to weather) - and this time a family emergency.. Most hotels usually use these situations to gouge their customers- but not here. Rooms are big enough to do what you need to do, bathroom and shower were very clean, and Tim Hortons literally 5 minute walk. Both times my stay was pleasant, and staff was friendly, helpful and found me a room at literally the last minute..
Due to my mothers declining health, I know I will be staying in Peterborough again, and without a doubt will be staying here.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Sarah, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in a convenient place, close to Tim Hortons, an Irish bar/ restaurant, a DQ, a steak house and a family style restaurant. The staff were wonderful and went out of their way to make us comfortable. Traveled there with 2 buses of children with special needs for a hockey tournament. Everyone had a great time. Check in was very speedy, even though it was 2am. The rooms were spotless by any standard. I would definitely stay there again. Thank you Lori and all your wonderful staff.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2017

The motel was very clean and the staff (especially Lori) was very nice and helpful. The rooms aren't huge but are adequate. One tip: Not all rooms come with a fridge and microwave, you must ask for a room with these. And it is within walking distance to The Carousel Restaurant and Tim Hortons. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with fridge and microwave
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The front desk was very friendly and helpful at check in. The room was really small. There wouldn't have been much room to move with two people. It seemed clean until I found a curly crotch hair on the side of the tub.
Hopefully it was just my room but I don't think I would stay there again for the price that I paid.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo