“Cute, quaint and friendly”

Cosmic Charlie's Cafe
Ranked #49 of 363 Restaurants in Peterborough
Price range: US$11 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018

we had the spring rolls dumplings and I had the green curry.

The apps were tasty tasty, and the green curry was warming and very flavorful. I loved it. I think I would like to have seen more than chicken and bok choy, however, I'm not an expert with that kind of food.

I would definitely go back!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

The worst meal i’ve ever had in my life. Terrible. I complained about it and was yelled at by the owner; a very abrasive woman. The fish(mackerel) was rotten. I will never be back and I’ve told all my friends. A terrible restaurant, a terrible owner and terrible service

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Like the title says, the food was excellent. However; our server seemed drunk or something. I had the chicken satay with the mango salad. It’s tasted great. Also we had the cold rolls, they were good. My friend both had noodle dishes they like their food too.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

From the moment my wife and I arrived at the restaurant, the service was just incredible.

Our appetizers were well done and very tasty.

When our meals were served, we had to try some of each other's dish and the compliments were floating around the table.

I would highly recommend this restaurant and give it a 10+

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Our waiter Matt was very efficient and attentative. We ordered the spring rolls to share tasty and perfectly cooked. Then we had the mango salad, very fresh and yummy. Only comment was there were only 2 cashews in the whole salad. I had chicken pad Thai. Just spicy enough.
My husband ordered the spicy Thai noodles with shrimp. Large shrimp and the dish was spicy but not over spicy. We will go back or get take out. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2018