“Enjoyable Meal!”

Cuisines: Thai, Tibetan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We tried on two or three previous occasions (over the last 2 years) to dine here but each time it was closed or renovating, etc. We finally made it here on a week day, last week. Our waitress was friendly, prompt with our menu and food order. Our drinks arrived along with our appetizers (sampler platter) in good time. Our entrees included a beef, a chicken curry, the butter chicken, and a noodle dish. Everyone enjoyed their food, that our son-in-law was commenting on his curry dish the next day!.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

A wonderful dining experience every time I go and I have been dining at Karma's since it opened. It has never disappointed me. Always had very pleasant servers.
We are so lucky Karma came to Peterborough.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Just ask your friendly waiter/waitress for food preferences and they will be happy to advise you about the heat in the preparation and whether they can prepare it soft or heavy. Great atmosphere for a couple dining.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

First time at Karma's and I quite enjoyed my meal, the service however was horrendous. Extremely slow, not so friendly waitress who forgot several things for our table and we were the only ones there!
I'll be back for take-out but couldn't bear another sitting with the wait staff.

1  Thank Jen W
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Probably my favorite place to eat in town....have never had a bad meal here! Love their soups but lots more to chose from here...if you haven't been already, you're missing out. Servings are always generous and place is quite authentic...I have to go back soon, think I just talked myself into it!