“the best of the best in Peterborough”
Review of 38 Degrees - CLOSED

38 Degrees
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2012

As you can tell if you read my reviews, I have been to all the restaurants in Peterborough, and my visit to this one was a great experience. I like to go early for dinner some times, and so we went on a Thursday at 6, we were alone in the restaurant. The server was fantastic, the food well usually when you go to a great place you get little food. Not the case here, my plate was full and so was I when finished.

If you want great food and can spend a little more that another place like 25 bucks per plate then its well worth it.

Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

Tried to go for dinner at 9pm on a Friday night for our Anniversary after reading the great reviews. The website stated they were open till 10pm. The problem was that when we arrived at 9 pm we were informed they stop serving dinner (or anything hot) after 8:30pm, all they could serve us was desert. This was very disapointing and should be stated on the website. We had to go elsewhere for dinner that night...but did find another place that we absolutely enjoyed! So if you do plan on going to 38 Degrees, you must go early.

3  Thank Orangeor
Reviewed 25 August 2012

This was our second visit. Once again I was in awe of half my plate filled w/fresh grilled veggies. Sauce on the tenderloin was outstanding, and my husband was able to try a new beer! The atmosphere is rustic, but service was excellent and friendly. My new fav local restaurant.

1  Thank r0se65
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Great food, knowledgeable staff. nice atmosphere. Godd place for an intimate dinner for 2 or a family dinner.

1  Thank Stefanie045
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Our children brought us out to celebrate our 40th Anniversary. There were just the 6 of us and we had the window table. Hidden away in Peterborough, but worth the drive.

2  Thank MissBeee