“Service needs improvement”

38 Degrees
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2012

There was a large party that seemed to get all the attention
It took a very lung time to get our meal and never an apology for the slow service

1  Thank Linda J

Reviewed 20 October 2012

Like many other reviewers I enjoyed my visit to 38 Degrees. I went on a Tuesday night so it wasn't busy but the service was very attentive and friendly. The food was fresh and yummy. I was especially impressed with the mixed veggies, Often when you get mixed veg in a restaurant they have cooked all the veg together. But each vegetable that I was served was cooked differently--garlicky grilled zucchini, roasted beet with tarragon, perfectly steamed carrots. The portion was larger than I needed but it was all good. The only wines by the glass are the house wines but there are a couple of choices for both red and white and they are decent. A good meal all 'round.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

Just had a birthday dinner, wonderful! Food is delicious, wonderful salads, fresh vegetables and main courses. Our server was super. As well, the atmosphere is delightful. When in Peterborough next we will be returning.

2  Thank MARY S
Reviewed 19 September 2012

My husband and I find that the food is always consistent and great. We particularly love how they load the plate with several kinds of vegetables. The amuse bouche is always a nice touch.

We love 38 Degrees and their other restaurant Old Bridge Inn.

1  Thank ONTfoodie
Reviewed 5 September 2012

As you can tell if you read my reviews, I have been to all the restaurants in Peterborough, and my visit to this one was a great experience. I like to go early for dinner some times, and so we went on a Thursday at 6, we were alone in the restaurant. The server was fantastic, the food well usually when you go to a great place you get little food. Not the case here, my plate was full and so was I when finished.

If you want great food and can spend a little more that another place like 25 bucks per plate then its well worth it.