“Great food and coffee”

Our Corner Cafe
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Ridgeway
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 18 August 2018

The food and coffee is great at this little gem. Quick friendly service, reasonable prices, and homemade style products make this one of my favourite Ridgeway restaurants

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This is a cute little place, reasonable price, good food but the owner doesn't have the personality to work in the hospitality business. Get rid of him and a personable young enthusiastic person and the business will pick up. I don't go there because of him.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I came across this small cafe, almost drove past it. We stopped for lunch...very good sandwiches. And the best item....the best tasting ButterTarts we have ever had. It's quite a popular place for the locals...give it a try. Yummy...

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Ridgeway is a small town so it was hard to find a coffee shop open on a Thursday morning at 830. It was fairly busy inside, it has a few seats if you have time to stay and enjoy. The coffee was very reasonable, $2 for a large, and they have medium and dark roast. Baked goods looked tempting, I would come back again to try something to eat.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018

A must when in Ridgeway. My husband and I will stop in here for lunch when we're out for a walk. There are daily specials of soups or sandwiches. Everything is delicious and the baked goods are also a must try.

Date of visit: April 2018