Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
US$75
US$75
Trip.com
US$65
Hotels.comUS$75
PricelineUS$75
ZenHotels.comUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

Always satisfied staying at a Days Inn motel. Pricier than other motels but you get what you pay for. Free self service continental breakfast as usual and doggie bags. Friendly amd helpful staff. Newly renovated bathrooms.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2021

I booked a reservation a month ahead to ensure I got the room I desired for a one week stay. I was told no problem. I arrived only to find out I was placed in a room other than what I wanted and was told there is nothing else available. I complained firmly and they rearranged to get me in where I wanted. The room was horrible and the carpet was stained badly and smelled awful. They are letting the place run down. Housekeeping was once per week, I was told. Had to ask them to do everything. The worst thing was the bill at checkout. They did not honour my reservation rate, charged me full rate and charged a fee to use the property. Just ridiculous. Never again. Disgusting!

Room tip: Stay anywhere else!
Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2021

I had a reservation for one night tonight in the above hotel. I awoke this morning feeling nauseous and by noon wasn't feeling any better so by noon I called and cancelled my reservation. I was told that I would have to pay them 100% of the reservation. What!
I was feeling ill and couldn't travel. You would think that in the Covid environment these days they would be happy that I was responsible enough to cancel my plans.
I am also a Wyndham member so you can imagine my disappointment with this brand.
So I am not reviewing the hotel just their refund policies.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 13 July 2021

We had some very restful stays at The Days Inn. The staff were very, very nice and helpful. There were lots of paths to walk about , right by Sarnia Bay. Had a few take out lunches by the water, with good views of ships passing by. Very relaxing. There are a few very nice restaurants nearby, like Paddy Flaherty's and a brewery next to Paddy's. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms very clean. Thanks to the staff for making our visits very pleasant.

Room tip: There is parking outside of your room , with an exit door to the parking. Very handy.
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

Great room. Clean, spacious. I only have three small things that I wasn't a fan of. 1. The TV barely even had basic cable and no printed listing card. 2. The fan in the bathroom is quite loud and turns on every time you turn on the light. That's a nuisance in the middle of the night. 3. Turning the shower in was awkward. You have to sit on the toilet and lean into the shower to be able to reach the spigot. None of these things are deal breakers for us, and we plan on staying here again next time we are in town.

Date of stay: May 2021