“Great service.. great place”
Review of John's Restaurant

John's Restaurant
Get food delivered
Ranked #8 of 187 Restaurants in Sarnia
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Greek, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Sarnia Lambton tradition for over 50 years. With seating for over 200 people, John's is the go-to for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Family Meals, Curbside Pick-up, Teams, Corporate Meetings and so much more.
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Great service.. great place to eat breakfast, lunch or supper!! Located near several motels!! Clean building!

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank JaneDoa00
Write a reviewReviews (280)

Reviewed 13 October 2020

Due to Covid this year my husband & I decided to stay home for Thanksgiving but we still wanted the dinner but I didn’t want to do all that work for just the 2 of us.

John’s was recommended to me & to say we were shocked by the 100% homemade dinner would be an understatement. It was delicious, there’s tons of leftovers and just a few dishes to was.

Dinner for 5 but actually enough for a small army, $99 + tax, delivered to my door, it doesn’t get better.

Hopefully they do the same thing at Christmas.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank Traybella67
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

Had the cheese ham mushroom omelette home fries coffee
Service is great friendly very fast
All was great
Would go back anytime

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank Rick A R
Reviewed 24 September 2020

Another shout out to John’s Restaurant for catering our parents' 40th anniversary celebration!

With all of the uncertainty of this year regarding sizes on social gatherings we couldn’t commit to a fully catered occasion that would be hard to adjust last minute.

We began our search for restaurants that were open on Sundays and after looking at their menu John’s had a great selection to choose from!

We decided on ordering two chicken parmesan dinners from John’s family dinner menu but had hoped to get more chicken breasts than the meal usually provides.
John’s returned my message immediately and were more than happy to accommodate the request and gave us the very reasonable price quote before going forward.

They offer delivery, cutlery, and also having multiple choices on sides and other extras such as garlic bread. They arrived perfectly on time with the piping hot containers separate from the “cold” salads and dressings.

John's called in to check how everything was and to make sure we were happy.
Where there was too much to eat at the time, the leftovers were very quickly claimed!

Thank you John’s for the delicious and filling meal!

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank CaHaYo
Reviewed 16 August 2020

I'm writing this review based on many visits I've had and every time I have the same experience. The last time I went pretty much sums it up. I went with my boyfriend for breakfast, the hostess gave us our table and took our drink orders. As we ordered she didn't even look at us. Then she told one of the younger servers to get our drinks but told them the wrong thing. Same thing with my breakfast, I ordered a side of toast that never arrived and had to wait to flag someone down and have it made. Not too big of a deal, but still. Then the waitress and hostess approached me at the same time, both literally talking to me, one asking if I wanted a refill on my drink and the other trying to take my meal that I wasn't finished with, because I was talking to my boyfriend. It felt like nesr the end of our meal we were being rushed and the only time the hostess was attentive to us was when it was time to pay the bill. Sad because I do like the food there but there's always something with the service.

Date of visit: August 2020