“Roast beef for prime rib?”
Review of John's Restaurant

John's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 187 Restaurants in Sarnia
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Cuisines: Greek, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A Sarnia Lambton tradition for over 50 years. With seating for over 200 people, John's is the go-to for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Family Meals, Curbside Pick-up, Teams, Corporate Meetings and so much more.
Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

My wife ordered prime rib dinner for mother's Day take out and received roast beef. My salad was good and my kids meal was huge but ordering one thing and getting another is just unacceptable.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (297)

Reviewed 27 March 2021

Excellent food and great price and service. Would recommend to everyone travelling and looking for a great home cooked meal.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank sweetpea862
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Great service.. great place to eat breakfast, lunch or supper!! Located near several motels!! Clean building!

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank JaneDoa00
Reviewed 13 October 2020

Due to Covid this year my husband & I decided to stay home for Thanksgiving but we still wanted the dinner but I didn’t want to do all that work for just the 2 of us.

John’s was recommended to me & to say we were shocked by the 100% homemade dinner would be an understatement. It was delicious, there’s tons of leftovers and just a few dishes to was.

Dinner for 5 but actually enough for a small army, $99 + tax, delivered to my door, it doesn’t get better.

Hopefully they do the same thing at Christmas.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank Traybella67
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

Had the cheese ham mushroom omelette home fries coffee
Service is great friendly very fast
All was great