“Cute little place with Amazing Gelato.”

Chocolates Etc - Always The Best
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We had no idea that this place was here until a friend recommended it this weekend to try for dessert. We stepped in to this cute little shop with a piano and vintage lamps hanging from the ceiling. Every shelf and counter was lined with chocolates, pastries and treats. There was so much to look at and we wanted to try it all! I ended up getting a single scoop of mix of Lemon Ice and Vanilla Bean Gelato. TO DIE FOR! MY husband got the Tiramisu and the Salted Caramel. We both loved it! Since it was a summer Saturday night they had a band playing nice music outside and we sat and enjoyed the cool night air and chatted while eating. The service here was also very very good. The girls let you taste as many as you want before purchasing and were all super nice. We will come back for sure!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This is a small gelato and dessert shop that delivers excellent quality and amazing service without having to go to NOTL. I was very pleasantly surprised by how accommodating and friendly the staff were with helping me select the perfect gelato flavor. They were also very attentive to my allergy needs. Would definitely go back sometime! Great job!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I go there as often as I'm in St Catharines. Its this adorable little chocolate and tea shop where you can also get coffee, gelato, and locally made items (honey!)

A whole pot of tea is only a few dollars, so we love going there for tea with friends. The place is full of books and board games...even a piano. You'll never even glance at your phone while hanging out there!