“Good company and food”

Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Stevensville
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The Scuttlebutt is a family owned eatery with all homemade fare from burgers, steak subs and bison burgers to pasta and steaks. We are famous for our fresh daily homemade soup of the day and always available Jalapeno Cheddar and French Onion. We offer a large vegetarian and gluten-free selection. There is a great kids menu and a nice little wine selection. We are wheelchair accessible and serve lunch, dinner and bar snacks from 11 AM to 11 PM. Our friendly staff and great food will make your visit a really enjoyable one!
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Good food and great hosts treated my family like they were one of their own. Little out of the way but very worth the trip.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim on our way back from Crystal Beach to Niagara. Falls where we were vacationing, and are so glad we did! The food was delicious with generous portions and very affordable! The staff and patrons were so kind and welcoming! It was a refreshing change from the tourist crowd in Niagara. Worth the drive to Stevensville!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

If the place is busy you will have to wait but the food is worth if. A very nice menu with good choices. Great portion sizes. Staff is friendly and very helpful.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place great homestyle cooking and fun place. Great fish fry very busy and small can be loud not the place for a quiet romantic dinner.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I always drove past this place and finally I had a chance to stop in and have lunch. First impressions were great - interior was quaint, great outdoor patio w/ fireplace and it seemed very clean and orderly inside. Very kind waitress saw me having trouble finding the front door and came outside to show me the way, much appreciated:) You can tell its a family run business, and I really hope that they get the support from the community they deserve.

I started with the red pepper bisque soup and it was so tasty, fresh, and clearly homemade.

I skipped breakfast and was realllllly hungry that day, so I ordered the Philly steak stub for my main and WOW .. it did not disappoint. Came piping hot on a fresh bun, perfectly seasoned..nice and cheesy with perfectly sauteed veggies. At first I laughed at the size of it because I thought there was no darn way I was going to finish it.. BUT sure enough, I did, and it was so.. so.. delicious.

Service was fast, polite and very nice! I checked out their drink list and was amazed at the great prices.. Will definitely bring my husband next time, this is a new regular place for me!! Keep up the great work guys!!

Date of visit: March 2018
scuttlebuttlin, Owner at Scuttlebutt Tap & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

So glad you enjoyed!!! Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated!! Linda, Phil and our awesome staff