Annex Room Restaurant & Inn
Forest Motel & Woodland Retreat(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$139
US$208
Best Western Plus The Arden Park Hotel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$136
BestWestern.com
US$139
The Stratford Hotel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$146
Stone Maiden Inn(Stratford)
US$142
US$138
Travelocity
The Swan Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
The Parlour Inn(Stratford)
US$157
US$155
Official Site
All reviewsseparate showerfireplace and jacuzzi tubcheck in was easyno elevatoroff seasonopened the doorchecking inroom was cleanavon theatrecentral locationbottled watergreat locationthird floordowntown stratfordbentleyfridgerates
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Like most others my husband and I were in Stratford to see one of the brilliant productions. The check in and check out was odd because you check in at the restaurant around the corner but it was friendly and easy. The room was terrific - spacious with a comfortable seating area and a fire place. (the furniture could use a refresh - starting to look a little tired) The bed was very comfortable. The large windows faced to the street which is nice but at night the street light glare did get through the shades which made it hard to sleep. (Need darker shades) . There is a nice restaurant downstairs and several others very close by. We did like the place very much.

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank Summer4ever
Reviewed 20 May 2016

General ambiance was good but the food was very average. We were disappointed because for the money we felt it should have been better. There is an adjacent parking lot with many spaces but during Festival these spaces fill up fast. It is only two blocks from the Avon theater. For double digit prices we believe it should be more than good. Otherwise a perfect stop on a busy day. Not good for the disabled or elderly. A flight of stairs down to the restaurant and stairs up to the rooms.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2016

As soon as I opened the door to my room I knew I loved it! From the huge bathroom with a big soaker tub to the comfy living room area. Everything was spotless, check in was easy, and all the staff had smiles on their faces.

We had booked this room because we were going to a show, but once we were in I didn't want to leave! I would have felt more than complete to dine in the restaurant below and spend the rest of my night in my room.

Room Tip: There are only 6 rooms, so I'm sure all would be great!
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2015

An absolutely wonderful weekend get-away stay! Impeccably clean and large 3rd floor suite. Romantic, quiet and comfortable with sitting area, fireplace and jacuzzi tub. Easy check-in and out next door at Bentley's. Simply... a must do again!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David A
Reviewed 29 September 2015

We had a lovely room right in the middle of Stratford. There is parking (smallish spaces) and wifi included. The room was very nicely appointed and had a mini-fridge, and teapot. There is also bottled water when you arrive. The only concern is that the stairs might be too much for some people. There were some issues with our stay that were promptly addressed.
You check in at Bentley's around the back, and the restaurant is in the basement.
Nice place to stay.