The Lilly Pad B&B
Forest Motel & Woodland Retreat(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$114
US$208
US$139
The Stratford Hotel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$146
Stone Maiden Inn(Stratford)
US$142
US$138
The Parlour Inn(Stratford)
US$157
The Swan Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
US$155
Official Site
The Bruce Hotel(Stratford)
US$298
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Jim and Marina did a wonderful job of making our stay relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable. We requested vegan breakfasts and they delivered!! - Delicious vegan waffles the first day and delectable vegan banana french toast the second day. Both meals also included lots of fresh fruit, juice, coconut yogurt and granola. Though we are not coffee drinkers, smelling the aroma of their fair-trade coffee was a very homey way to wake up. Our room was lovely and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and spacious. We thoroughly enjoyed talking with our hosts. They are well-travelled, knowledgeable, gracious and extremely helpful! We borrowed two of their bikes one day to explore Stratford -- it was a lovely convenience. Jim was very helpful in advising us on the best way home. I would definitely recommend The Lilly Pad!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Penelope_Potter
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Jim is an exceptional host. Before our arrival, he emailed to advise us about construction that would have delayed our journey and suggested an alternative route. The room was very comfortable and the decor was pretty and befitting the historic house. Breakfast was very tasty and Marina made some sweet treats to accompany the meal. The granola was delicious as was the asparagus omelettte. Nice selection of teas and I loved the bright and elegant feel of the breakfast room. We left stuffed and ready for for a full day of activities.

The location of Lilly Pad is excellent. A short 10-minute walk to the city centre and tucked away in a quiet residential street. This place is indeed a hidden gem and an excellent value.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caramelitaa
Reviewed 31 July 2011

I stayed at the Lilly Pad once again this July and had a super stay. Jim and Marina have a clean and comfortable home with lovely furnishings. My bed was very comfortable, and the breakfasts prepared by Marina are fabulous. Jim is a wonderful host, even meeting my train at the station. It is centrally located to theatres and other amenities. This is my third year with them, and I hope to stay with them again!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2010

Our two night stay at the Lilly Pad was delightful. The room was clean, lovely and comfortable; the service and breakfasts were outstanding. Jim is a friendly, helpful host, eager that his guests enjoy their B & B stay and their time in Stratford. The Lilly Pad is ideally situated for visiting the town center or any of the theaters. An outstanding value!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roundabouts60
Reviewed 29 August 2009

If I could give this B and B a 6/5, I would. Marina and Jim are two of the friendliest hosts I have ever had the pleasure of staying with. The breakfasts at their B and B are homemade and wonderful. Jim provided wonderful conversation and service, while Marina cooked a fantastic omelet. The room I stayed in had a king-sized bed which was very comfortable, and the washroom was very clean. Jim and Marina were also excellent about dealing with my dietary restrictions and providing me with tips about where to eat out. It was a pleasure staying with them, and I hope to do it again next year!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo