Fairfield Inn & Suites Sudbury
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsoatmealhot tubpizza hutroom was cleanbox storesexercise roomking suitefront desk stafffresh fruitfree breakfastwould stay here againlocation is excellenthot itemscheck in was quicka great staythe breakfast areamini fridge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a meeting room at this hotel for a training session and stayed as a guest for several nights.
I first wanted to mention Julie who made the booking process incredibly easy- she answered all of my questions and made some very generous adjustments to better accommodate my needs for the event. During our stay, Vicky took care of our room by refreshing the room during breaks and lunch. She was so incredibly friendly, personable, and I can’t ever recall meeting someone in the industry as wonderful as her. She always had a smile and helped me find solutions for a last minute dietary restriction I was made aware of for one of my guests.

Lastly, as an overnight guest, my room and the rest of the hotel was very tidy. I do wish that water was provided, free or with a charge, in the rooms. The reception was always present, friendly and ready to accommodate. Breakfast was simple but satisfactory!

Thanks for such a great experience, made extra special by Julie and Vicky!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Clean, tidy hotel. No issues at all with check in or check out. Breakfast was better than expected. Would like to see Sudbury or local hotel management repair horrible pot holes in driveway and road leading to the hotel. Employees very polite and helpful.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel provided good and clean rooms and very comfortable beds. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were quiet and we were able to get a good nights sleep. The location was close to many restaurants and shopping areas.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I just called the hotel to inquire if a staff had turned in my phone which i forgot in our hotel room. I spoke to Aimee who is very pleasant and helpful on the phone. The cleaning lady did find my phone. Thank you very much. They will be sending my phone to my address. 10 stars to the hotel and staff. The hotel is clean and close to all amenities . Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Just wanted to say thanks for a great stay, they are more than accommodating extra pillows,blankets. We had a trailer that we wanted to leave parked there and just tour around the city without towing the trailer and they were very accommodating in letting us park it out front for 3 days while the hotel was sold out. Just wanted to say thanks again.

Takes about 10 minutes to get to Science North.

Great Breakfast with a great hostess, coffee on all day! Super comfy bed!

We will be back here!

Thanks to everyone who makes this a great place to stay.