Free cancellation until 04/08
US$99
Comfort Inn(Thunder Bay)
US$99
US$94
Country Cozy Bed & Breakfast(Thunder Bay)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$74
Agoda.com
All reviewstim hortonsparking lotfront deskroom was cleanhot tubcontinental breakfastdecent hotelpull out couchconvenient locationyogurtstayed here for one nightbreakfast areagreat place to stayother hotelsliving roompleasant stayexcellent stay
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We are always welcomed with a smile and a friendly conversation. This feels like a short vacation with family. Even when it’s not a pleasure trip it feels good to be at the Days Inn. Missing something? They’ll find it for you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tracy K, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Thunder Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for this awesome review, my team is encouraged by the wonderful comments. We appreciate our regular guests very much, they are like family for sure. We see you again soon.

Tracy Kennedy.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Staff was friendly and efficient.. Room was clean and comfortable. Hot tub was awesome. Restaurants, nice choices within walking distance of this hotel. Nicely located and met our needs. Modern, quiet and relaxing. The Go To if staying in Thunder Bay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, we appreciate you being your "go to place" in Thunder Bay. Nothing is more encouraging then happy returning guests.
Thank you for taking the time to share. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I had the pleasure of staying at the Days Inn & Suites for business for two days. Stephanie and Tracy at the front desk were very friendly when I arrived. They did a great job making sure my stay went as smooth as possible assisting me with my requests. The continential breakfast was good with a fresh fruit available. The rooms were clean and comfirtable. There are a couple of restautants that share the parking lot, allowing for easy access for meals.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Tracy K, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Thunder Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this wonderful review it is very much appreciated. I'm pleased we were able to be of assistance during your stay with us. It is always our pleasure to assist the guests and make their stay as comfortable as possible. Glad you enjoyed your room and our location. I will be sure to pass your positive feedback on to Stephanie and all the staff, they are always encouraged by happy guests. I hope you will have another chance to stay with us.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Tim Hortons and Montanas in parking lot. Great resteraunts surrounding it. Friendly staff, clean and affordable. Travel for business there a fair bit and stay here. Newer hotels in the area but I enjoy this one. Ladies at front desk are so friendly and helpful that they alone will make your trip.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Don, for taking the time to review Days Inn and Suites Thunder Bay, after your recent stay. I do have an amazing team, and they love what they do. Thank you for recognizing them, I know they will appreciate your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I had been staying at a competitor for a few weeks, this week I was shifted to the Days Inn because of availibity issues.
The room is very clean/comfortable, the breakfast is a bit limited, but works.
One thing that makes the Days Inn Thunder Bay stand out for me was a small note left by housekeeping... I left a small “tip” as always for housekeeping, because I appreciate what they do - I stay months in hotels per year for business, yesterday was the first time ever, where housekeeping left me a “thank you” note! Made me feel that I’m appreciated to them too...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Tracy K, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Thunder Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Thank you for this wonderful review and welcome to Days Inn and Suites. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your positive comments on to my team, I know they will find them encouraging. And yes, we very much appreciate you! Hope to see you again soon.