“Best waffles in toronto! ”
Review of Wafels & More

Wafels & More
Ranked #24 of 217 Dessert in Toronto
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: Wafels & More is your first stop if you are looking for the authentic Belgian waffles. We serve Liège (sweet, soft & chewy) , Brussels (light & crispy) and Lolly waffles (waffle on a stick). All our dough is made every day with imported ingredients from Belgium. Add different toppings like strawberry, bananas, Nutella, Belgian chocolate and many more on your favourite waffle. We serve savoury waffles perfect for brunch or lunch.
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I have tried waffles almost everywhere in Toronto and this place the best!!! Freshly made, soft dough and delicious.. I tried dame Blanche.. Fresh cream, vanilla ice cream and Belgium chocolate.. Perfect combination and perfectly made. Must try..

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

These guys do their waffles the way they're supposed to be! We went for a classic combo of a Brussels waffle, strawberries, chocolate sauce and a side of vanilla ice cream (it was a hot day, otherwise go for whipped cream instead) and we loved it. The Brussels waffle was golden and crunchy, the strawberries were fresh and tasty. Niet te missen voor de Belgen met zin in desserts "van thuis".

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Wafels & More is a small place in the Kensington Market area of Toronto, not far from Spadina and Dundas. The spelling is not an error, presumably. They also have a food truck, which I saw a few days later somewhere in Toronto.

Wandering around near noontime I decided on a whim to stop in and try a waffle, something I don't normally do.

The cooking area and cash registrar are at the front, and there is a dining area with perhaps eight or ten tables.

You can order the usual sweet waffles, which would make sense. Because it was near lunchtime I decided to try something a little different, and landed on the Nordic Waffle ($8.95), which features lox (smoked salmon), cream cheese and capers. And a waffle.

My serving came quickly. It certainly tasted fine, the salmon was good. This is really quite light for lunch, so you might want to add a dessert waffle after....

Overall I would say Wafels & More is alright for a change. It is quick, inexpensive, and tastes fine. It is hard to get excited about it, really, though. Maybe I should have had a sweet one...

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I was missing waffles after returning home from Brussels recently. Found Wafels and More... the waffles are so good. Tried the Brussels and they're just like the ones you find in the streets of Brussels. Can't wait to go back and try the liege next time. Sooooooo good.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious waffles. Even the batter by itself tasted great. Service was quite attentive, altough they seemed to lack some organization regarding orders, thus why 4/5. Would recommend it to anyone