“Delicious cake at a price”
Review of Nadege

Nadege
Ranked #7 of 137 Bakeries in Toronto
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 16 November 2017

This place definitely has one of the best cake selection in Toronto! The flavour is very well balanced without being overly drenched in sugar. The chocolate that they use seems to be of great quality, as you can taste it in every bite. The only downside is that the service is not as friendly as it could and you don't feel invited to spend time or invite friends at their patio.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I live out of town and wanted to organize a shower for my daughter getting married in September. I had been to Nadege for coffee and pastry before so I knew how delicious their food was. The website was very good, and the people I dealt with to order the food were very patient and kind. It was delivered to the shower on time and handled ever so gently so as not to spill anything. He even helped organize it in the fridge for me. I would highly recommend this bakery.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

This French patisserie in Yorkdale mall is comparable to some of the best in Montreal.
The canele,macaroons and almond croissants were wonderful .The cappuccino was good. The service was excellent,
The decor is madero, beautiful and cheerful.
Will revisit if we lived here.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Not the best service.
It started with us having to ask multiple times for our sandwiches to be warmed up. They seemed too busy chit chatting with each other. Then i asked for a soya expresso macchiato. I was asked to repeat it and then the manager came to the explain to the cashier what it was. After eating my sandwich and waiting quite a while, i get my coffee. I ask if its SOYA and i was told "no its regular milk". I reminded them of my request for soya and was told "we dont have soya'.
Zero attention to client requests and details and a waste of my time waiting.

2  Thank Anna D
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Visited here as part of my self created foodie tour of Toronto. I tried some of the best macarons I've ever had (including Paris), especially recommended the cassis one.

Also tried the lemon cheesecake which was to die for.

Excellent service.