“Love!”

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The almond chocolate croissants are incredible. Truly a decadent pastry. Have gone out of my way to pick them up. Tend to sell out quickly. Pricey, but a great treat!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

My friends like them and are very loyal to their pastry skills, I'm not so much.
The location is amazing and is very convenient for Park goers, but honestly, it looks better than it tastes.
Great as a gift for its packaging.
Quality - gone

1  Thank slovno
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We were there recently to purchase some pastries. My friend found a piece brush bristle in her lemon meringue tart. We threw out the rest of the pastries. We don't want anything lodge in our throat!!!
If you want to buy anything from them, please make sure you check carefully before consuming. You don't want to be end up in the hospital !!!!

1  Thank Sam S
Reviewed 6 January 2018

And about as pricey, too. Gorgeous assortment of pastries, cakes and other things sweet. Everything I've tried has been excellent. The service....not so much. They need to work on that.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Nadege Queen street location is one of my fav places on a Saturday or Sunday morning in Toronto--you can't go wrong with anything you choose. My usual picks are the latte with a buttery croissant or the raspberry pistachio pastry, but the sandwiches are also delicious as well. If you're around in summer or fall, Nadege has a great patio or pick something up to go and head over to Trinity Bellwoods park just across the street.