“Excellent value, good pub food.”
Review of W Burger Bar

W Burger Bar
Ranked #905 of 8,938 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$14 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Great after work visit, total bill was just over $30 as I took full advantage of beer/food specials during 4-6 pm "happy hour". Wait staff friendly and attentive. Decor is basic but easy access to this convenient location. I will be back.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Lunch burger is very reasonable under $10! With the most amazing fries. I've walked by before but now that I know this is here it's a great lunch deal!! Service was excellent as well. They also wrapped my burger in lettuce so I could actually eat it as a burger.
Tons of topping choices!
Just delicious!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My son (17) and I had lunch one day and dinner another day at W Burger. Initially due to close proximity to our hotel and the second time at my sons request because of the "great burgers and calamari ". I agree wonderful service very quick and friendly Food was very good only one comment on the build your burger. The second time my son ordered they did make a mistake and put on pickles. Which he hates instead of fried onions. He survived !! Definitely would go back

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I used to frequently attend W Burger for great nights to get together with the boys for $12.00 pitchers of Pabst and delicious burgers and onion rings! But, today I review it for the back room tables that you can reserve and play beer pong! We did this for a friend's Bachelor Party and I tell you, it's a perfect blueprint to have a great time! I would highly recommend it for any reason to have a get together and of course, you still get the wonderful food and service.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The service was good enough. The food was good. They forgot to tell us the gratuity was already included in the bill. They refunded the tip in cash after we complained. The person who was taking the money for the bill suggested it was the Servers responsibility to tell us. We won't go back as we thought they should have been more forthright.