“Pet friendly terrace”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I had the vegetarian burger and sweet potato fries, both were good, but they forgot two special ingredients, so I had to wait for the right order. The service was great, though, very accommodating. We were able to have lunch with our pet in the terrace, and they brought her water.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I had the sliders, the food was tasty but the service wasn't very good, I ordered 3 different types of sliders and when the servers brought the sliders and she left the plate and leave, so I didn't know what type was each

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Great after work visit, total bill was just over $30 as I took full advantage of beer/food specials during 4-6 pm "happy hour". Wait staff friendly and attentive. Decor is basic but easy access to this convenient location. I will be back.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Lunch burger is very reasonable under $10! With the most amazing fries. I've walked by before but now that I know this is here it's a great lunch deal!! Service was excellent as well. They also wrapped my burger in lettuce so I could actually eat it as a burger.
Tons of topping choices!
Just delicious!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My son (17) and I had lunch one day and dinner another day at W Burger. Initially due to close proximity to our hotel and the second time at my sons request because of the "great burgers and calamari ". I agree wonderful service very quick and friendly Food was very good only one comment on the build your burger. The second time my son ordered they did make a mistake and put on pickles. Which he hates instead of fried onions. He survived !! Definitely would go back