“Nothing fancy, burger's taste average!”
Review of W Burger Bar

W Burger Bar
Ranked #935 of 8,880 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$14 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Despite the food was just ok and there is a lack in cleaning where main areas and washrooms were full of fruit flies, the service was so good, Monica our waitress made our night extremely pleasant , caring all the details and making sure kitchen' mistakes were no a problem for us!
The fact that burgers don't come with any side and you have to pay for is kind of disappointed!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is very lively modern burger place which has lots of other neat choices as well. Food and service are both excellent. I recommend this place and I will return.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I had the vegetarian burger and sweet potato fries, both were good, but they forgot two special ingredients, so I had to wait for the right order. The service was great, though, very accommodating. We were able to have lunch with our pet in the terrace, and they brought her water.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I had the sliders, the food was tasty but the service wasn't very good, I ordered 3 different types of sliders and when the servers brought the sliders and she left the plate and leave, so I didn't know what type was each

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Great after work visit, total bill was just over $30 as I took full advantage of beer/food specials during 4-6 pm "happy hour". Wait staff friendly and attentive. Decor is basic but easy access to this convenient location. I will be back.