“Nope.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I can safely give this place a 2/5 because I feel like everything was going wrong for them this night. However, they should have been prepared for that. We ordered sliders to which they ran out of buns, so cut up some "bread" as buns. The burgers were average - nothing special. When they brought them out they couldn't tell us which meat was which.

We also had a pan handler come through the restaurant and to our table to which he wasn't escorted out. We talked to him politely but it shouldn't be on the customers to deal with that.

The restaurant was also just unclean in general.

I'd pass on this next time.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Despite the food was just ok and there is a lack in cleaning where main areas and washrooms were full of fruit flies, the service was so good, Monica our waitress made our night extremely pleasant , caring all the details and making sure kitchen' mistakes were no a problem for us!
The fact that burgers don't come with any side and you have to pay for is kind of disappointed!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is very lively modern burger place which has lots of other neat choices as well. Food and service are both excellent. I recommend this place and I will return.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I had the vegetarian burger and sweet potato fries, both were good, but they forgot two special ingredients, so I had to wait for the right order. The service was great, though, very accommodating. We were able to have lunch with our pet in the terrace, and they brought her water.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I had the sliders, the food was tasty but the service wasn't very good, I ordered 3 different types of sliders and when the servers brought the sliders and she left the plate and leave, so I didn't know what type was each