1,072 results
All reviews complimentary dinner monday to thursday full size fridge bedroom suite toronto airport home away from home the breakfast area breakfast staff shuttle service yogurt free shuttle minute drive free breakfast toronto area excellent stay front desk staff rooms were very clean
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My stay could have been better with a good tasting breakfast menu. The pool was highly chlorinated which is a sign of a poor maintenance plan. There should be security at the front door on weekend nights.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for our property. I apologize that our breakfast menu fell short of your expectations, and that our pool chemicals seemed strong. It is with guest feedback that we are able to customize our guests experience, and ensure total satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss options that would have made our breakfast a perfect fit for your needs. I have spoken to our maintenance manager regarding the pool area and we are working on ensure that this issue is corrected. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ramires Diaz.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed, in this hotel( Home wood Suites, Ontario), for just over two weeks, myself and the family.. I have to say that the customer service that we received here was, outstanding... it's situated near the airport, and has a shuttle bus service which operates,24/7 to and from the airport. The front of house staff, made our stay, so comfortable, they helped to plan our routes, and went that little bit extra to make us feel valued. The on site facilities was like, being home from home, as there was a gym, that opened 24/7, a swimming pool, a laundry room, as well as mini shop, adjacent to the reception.. also breakfast and dinner was always available, which helped massively but incase you wanted to stay in, and do abit of self catering, each room was equipped with a dishwasher, fridge freezer, cooked, crocks, pots, and cutlery, hot and cold drinks, all day...Housekeeping staff kept, the rooms, clean everyday, towels replenished were polite, and they respected our privacy...
They also have a business room, free access to computers, and wi fi.
I will definitely be visiting Homewood Suites because, you are well taken care of, and your custom valued..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Maureen R

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our property. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our property perfectly fit for you and your families needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next trip to Toronto.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Merita Was amazing! She is very professional and supportive! My family and I can't thank her enough for making our 9 days stay amazing. This place is like a home! Very clean and spacious. I would definitely come again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank fesehat

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our property. We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and that Merita made was able everything perfect for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Very nice hotel with great staff. Rooms were very clean and well kept. The breakfast had a great variety of food options. The front desk agent Sarah along with the other staff were awesome! They even shipped me my sunglasses I forgot at the hotel!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for writing this review for our property! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and found our staff to be friendly. We hope that you think of us next time you are in Toronto! We'd love to have you again!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Merita the concierge was absolutely amazing. We arrived at check in and our suite wasn't ready yet and she went out of her way to accommodate us and we didn't have to wait long. She gave the children crayons and colouring books, books to read as well as some yummy snacks. Every time our paths crossed she would greet us and on many occasions we'd chat and laugh. She is truly one of the most wonderful people I've ever met. Wilma from housekeeping was sweet and kind. She kept our suite immaculate and always left us a nice note and some yummy treats. The manager comped us a free night for the late check in. She didn't hesitate to and made sure we were completely satisfied. All in all all of the staff from the janitor to the cooking staff to housekeeping to the concierge all the way to the managers were absolutely amazing. Thank you Homewood Suites for making our stay one that will always remember fondly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank hassan521
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Thank you for writing this review on our hotel. I am pleased to hear that your encounters with Merita were delightful. I will be sure to pass on the message to Merita, and to Wilma as well! I hope that you think of our hotel the next time you are in Toronto, as we would love the opportunity to serve you again.

Ramires Diaz.