Bond Place Hotel
US$156
US$120
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$190
US$178
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$262
US$236
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

US$232
US$196
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$157
US$139
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$172
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$174
US$144
Westin.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$177
US$143
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$148
US$144
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$240
US$211
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

2,857 results
All reviewsdundas squareimperial pubgreat locationrooms are smallbudget hotelcentral locationstreet noisesubway stationfront desk staffunderground parkingheart of downtownroom keycn towercoffee makerziaeatonsenator
Reviewed 7 May 2012

This hotel is conveniently located, both for the airport shuttle bus and the heart of the city. It is clean, basic, and OK, just nothing special. First off we were given keys to the wrong room, and then given a room with twin beds. They give you shampoo and body lotion but no body wash for the shower which is a tad annoying. But for a city break in Toronto I can't imagine there ismuch better on offer for price and location. Be warned though at present they are doing work in the lobby area, I hope they are creating a cafe/shop/bar area as it would certainly benefit from one.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank theproclaimers
Reviewed 6 May 2012

The Bond Place hotel is conveniently located near the main shopping district in Toronto and just a 5-10 minute walk to the St Laurence market area.

The rooms are modern but basic. There is limited room for luggage with two people, but we got by as well as having some bench space to work with. It reminded me of an ibis hotel in that all your basic necessities were covered, but not anything greater than that.

For our stay, this was more than adequate and from a pricing perspective, provided good value for money.

Wifi is available at a daily charge.

A pleasant stay for our first trip to Toronto and I would likely look to stay here again on a future visit.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2012

It was a bad first impression and you know what they say about those. When we got out of the cab I knew I would hate this hotel. The pictures are much better. Where to begin?!

The entrance resembles more a hostel... Then a downtown hotel. The name is so small you could easily miss it of you didn't know where to go. The lobby is small and hninviting.

The man at the front desk couldn't care less that we were there. We got checked into a room right in front of the elevator, that wasn't an option so I asked for another. The only other room was on the second floor -- bummer!

The room was SO small and had twin beds! WHO has twin bed anymore these days? The air in the room smelled as often bedding hadn't been changed in a few months. We only had two towels and two facecloths. There was an old hair dryer and a leaky as all heck iron in the room as well.

The bed skirts were definitely not changed in a whole they were really dirty.

All the plug ins are on the very bottoms off the wall / look for them.

Breakfast wasnt included.

There is a pub across the street, and a few good places to eat around the corner. The baton rouge, hard rock cafe, tons of starbucks

Overall I felt like I was in a cheeeeap hostel

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I enjoyed my 4 day stay at Bond Place. They seem like your pretty typical "budget" hotel (especially considering the lack of in hotel restaurant, but that's a bit irrelevant, considering the location). Rooms were clean. A little on the small side, but I didn't spend too much time actually hanging out there, so it was fine, and the bed was big enough for my friends and I to pile on for a pre-bedtime junk food fest. One noisy night due to a rather loud couple upstairs, and the streetcar could be an issue if you have an early bedtime (or small kids who wake easily).

My main rave is, of course, the location. It is AMAZING. I stepped out of Eaton Centre (Dundas Station) into Dundas Square to look for the hotel, and could see it from where I was standing, so it was very convenient in that regard. I felt pretty safe when wandering around alone for a night, before my friends arrived. I also was able to go from my bed on the 15th floor to Starbucks and back in under 5 minutes (I timed it!) – a definite selling factor. It's right near Yonge and Dundas, which is pretty much the centre of everything. My friends and I took many a leisurely walk to the sights we wanted to see: the CN Tower, CBC Building, Hockey Hall of Fame, etc.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2012

This hotel is extremely loud and caters to a young, party going traveler. At first I was impressed with the room and it's European design features but then I had to listen to partiers swearing, yelling and dropping beer bottles for 2 nights in a row. The staff did not address the issues despite calling several times throughout the night nor was I provided a discount/refund despite being told that it was "taken care of". I love the location but honestly, sleep is worth more to me than location. Hearing a girl screaming "Unlock the door, I have to pee" at 2am is not my idea of a good vacation.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo