US$315
US$173
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

US$260
US$218
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

US$180
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$173
US$163
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$177
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$150
US$127
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$185
US$137
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$159
US$145
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

US$310
US$197
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

1,848 results
All reviewscity hallnathan phillips squaregreat locationrichmond towerindoor outdoor poolthe club loungespg memberunderground pathqueen streetwalking distancefree wifilarge hotelcentral locationheart of downtownper dayvalet parkingchecking in
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I stayed at The Sheraton Toronto Centre Hotel before leaving on a train trip across Canada. Although I was only there for two nights, it was a very good experience. First of all, my room overlooked the plaza with other city highlights in the background. Second of all, as I quickly found out, this hotel couldn't be in a better location. All you have to do is walk out the front door and you are in walking distance to many shops and attractions. But better than that, all you had to do was take the escalator down one flight to be at the underground location to access the giant shopping and restaurant malls of Eaton Center and Hudson Bay. And despite the fact that I was a woman traveling alone, there was no time when I felt unsafe using the shop and restaurant lined tunnel--even at night. Restaurants within the hotel were also good, so it was nice to have so many choices. Also, don't hesitate to use the Concierge Desk. The folks there were extremely helpful.

Room Tip: I had a room overlooking the plaza, but I understand there were nice city views from all of the upper floors.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
David C, General Manager at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear Marsha,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and found our location convenient for you. I hope you enjoy your trip across Canada and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

In May 2016 we stayed at this hotel for a night in Toronto. The Location was great, just across from the town hall. The front desk was friendly and courteous. Optional parking of valet service (more expensive) or across the street in the under ground parking. Convenient and easy underground access to the hotel. Close to all attractions and theaters and restaurants.

Room Tip: Best view is overlooking the City Hall but slightly more traffic noise but didn't bother us.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
David C, Manager at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear Guest, I am glad to see that you found our location convenient and our associates helpful. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Michael Farquharson
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This was my 3rd visit to this hotel over the past few years while on holiday, and once again it did not disappoint. I was made most welcome when I arrived and the gentleman at reception who booked me in was excellent. Although I could not get the room I had previously stayed in, the room that I was allocated more than lived up to my expectations. It overlooked City Hall, was very clean, had excellent amenities and the bed was extremly comfortable. The staff at the information desk were very helpful in answering all my questions and recommending good restaurants in the area. All in all I had a most enjoyable stay and my wife and I are already booked to return in September. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel whether it be for a business trip or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo

Dear Doug,

Thank you for choosing us as your home away from home! We are very pleased to see that you found our services and amenities enjoyable and appreciated our associates. We look forward to welcoming you and your wife in September!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel for a long weekend.
Pros: good location in the Financial District, close to several good restaurants and shops. Under the hotel is PATH which is an underground system with shops and restaurants that connect to other buildings in the downtown area. Don't let the shops under the Sheraton keep you from exploring, it seems every building has it's own personality so some parts are fancier than others.
The hotel itself has undergone a renovation- the rooms are nicely appointed, the beds are comfortable and the view of the CN Tower was great.
The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They had wheelchairs in the lobby in case you needed one, since the hotel is large, it does help to save some steps if someone has mobility problems.
Cons: The valet parking is $50.00 a day, there is self parking across the street, but sometimes you want convenience so you have to pay. The restaurant in the lobby BNB is so-so. The hostess tried seating us in the back of an empty restaurant which I would have taken personally if she didn't do it to everyone, as a result she had a few walkouts. The service was sketchy we had to track our waiter down a couple of times. We also ordered Poutine which we had to send back for being cold and the next batch was lukewarm at best because our waiter took too long to pick it up.
There's a Starbucks in the lobby but it closes at 3:00pm, so it would be nice if there were coffee makers in the room if you wanted something hot before bed.
The pool is on the small side, but you'll probably spend most of your time sightseeing so it's not a big deal.
In the case of the Sheraton Centre Toronto I would say the pros outweigh the cons, especially the staff like Ghenet in the lobby who couldn't have been more friendly and helpful!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
David C, Manager at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Dear Gayle,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted to see that you found our location convenient and enjoyed your room! However, I do apologize for the inconveniences you may have experienced while staying with us. Your feedback is valued and I will be sure to forward your message. At Sheraton Centre, we strive on providing the best guest experiences. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Michael Farquharson
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Location is really nice for touring and for convention center access.
The staff is most attentive to questions and requests. Brian,at the front desk, was quite patient and a HUGE help when the boarding pass I needed would not print in the convenient lobby computers.
The lobby is large and very comfortable. The rooms are very nice and well appointed. The only small drawback that I had was that the bathroom was small and not much "storage" or "holding space is around the sink.
Our stay was most enjoyable.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
David C, General Manager at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Dear Guest,

It's great to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and found our associates helpful! I will be sure to forward your kind words. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.