Free cancellation until 26/07
US$271
US$217
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

US$195
US$166
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$187
US$138
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$203
US$184
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$145
US$133
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$193
US$170
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$266
US$137
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$331
US$144
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$152
US$147
Novotel
US$228
US$173
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

All reviewsbutler's pantryboutique hotelhigh end shoppingthe salt water poolquiet side streetliving roomyorkville areaother star hotelsdeluxe suitenespresso machinebeautiful hotelrooms are spaciousthe location is perfectwould highly recommend this hotelbeautiful roomdoormanwedding
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I've stayed at the Windsor Arms many times with my husband, my daughter and with extended family. On this occasion, my daughter and I decided to spend the weekend downtown.

As always, the Windsor Arms offered impeccable and friendly service from the doorman to the front desk staff to the restaurant and bar staff.

Comfortable beds, chic decor, cool bar.

Excellent location for Bloor St. and Yorkville shopping.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I recently stayed in a suite at the Windsor Arms Hotel, which is the most comfortable and luxuriously understated hotel room I have ever stayed in. Everything worked beautifully -- the jacuzzi, the sound system, the wireless internet, and the staff were attentive.

I love the "Russian Tea Room" -- red walls, gilt framed photographs of Nicholas II and his family, beautiful china -- although I did not get a chance to take afternoon tea there.

The location for high end shopping could not be better -- Escada is across the street, Holt Renfrew a block or two away.

Two small criticisms-- the the breakfast buffet was in a dark room, and I felt the waiters were much more attentive to middle-aged male guests in suits, than to this middle-aged woman guest in jeans.

And on leaving, the bellhop and manager summonsed a cab to take me to the airport. There was a "transaction" between the taxi driver and the manager -- which I subsequently learned from the taxi driver was the hotel bellhop demanding a $5 kickback for the fare to the airport. Pretty sleazy for a hotel that charges top prices and caters to the "elite".

Room Tip: 304 is a lovely suite, on the corner of the building.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Stayed at the Windsor Arms over the weekend and right from the first experience with the doorman and valet parking; we knew this hotel would be perfect. The check-in was very quick and we were on our way to our room in under 5 minutes. The ambionce of this hotel is very special. Everything was very clean and well maintained. We had breakfast in the hotel and it was scrumptious!

I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family and we definitely return for another stay! Thank you to all the staff for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2012

We had the opportunity to stay at Windsor Arms for 3 nights as we were in town visiting family and friends. It was great from the very start.

Greeted at the Front Desk by a knowledgeable concierge who got us checked in within seconds as the Hotel Butler waited to take me up to my suite. I booked one of the mid size suites, the Deluxe. It was very spacious and furnished like a real upscale home. It even had a guitar in it. The Spa services and the salt water pool were a nice amenity. The staff were all very courteous and were able to assist me with all of my requests. The location is amazing; just off the best street in Toronto with all the fashion and entertainment you could possibly ever want.

Without a doubt, Windsor Arms is a great Hotel and I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2012

High tea at the windsor arms is fantastic. Only $35 and worth every penny. A great place for a wedding too. And beautiful quiet spa.