Windsor Arms Hotel
US$207
US$168
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$204
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

US$289
US$219
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

US$265
US$238
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$372/night.

US$149
US$133
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$216
US$156
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$197
US$170
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

US$210
US$133
Travelocity
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$161
US$121
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$189
US$170
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

All reviewsbutler's pantryboutique hotelhigh end shoppingthe salt water poolquiet side streetliving roomyorkville areaother star hotelsdeluxe suitenespresso machinebeautiful hotelthe heart of the cityrooms are spaciousthe location is perfectwould highly recommend this hotelbeautiful roomindoor pool
Reviewed 11 December 2014 via mobile

What happened to this great hotel?. The windsor arms was for years a top hotel in Toronto but my recent stay was not up to standards. I have stayed at this hotel before and was pleased. This visit was sad. Parked my car in the front of the hotel and waited for assistance. Doorman came around the corner after finishing a cigarette. Got to the lobby and noticed bits of paper and litter on the floor and a few lights out on the christmas decorations. Check in was ok and butler brought me to my room. Asked the butler for wi-fi code and he did not understand me. Staff could be better trained for a 5 star hotel. Food was ok but had way better food at other 5 star hotels that I have stayed in. I decided to have a drink at the bar and there was some loud young men who were not in house. Asked front desk for a bottle of flat water to be taken to my room and order was wrong!. I hope this hotel was just having an off day.

• Stayed: November 2014
4  Thank Ice9111
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Was invited to a bridal shower in October, and went for the first time at the Windsor Arms. Very elegant, Customer service was amazing, and they had the most elegant spead of small food bites for Tea that I have ever seen. Thee experience was memorable, We had a great time. I will recommend this hotel for its food. I have not stayed there, but I will give it a try . Parking was a challenge. Bay street and Bloor always a problem.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2014

I had a fundraising event to attend in Yorkville and the ROM so chose the Windsor Arms as it is perfectly located in-between the two sites. It is a beautiful property, and although I thought it was a bit strange that there is a large, empty space on the main floor behind a curtain in the main lobby, I imagine that the space would be more lively for weekend events. Check in was pleasant and the staff were quite accommodating.

We had a Junior Suite for the night. The room is a very good size, with sitting area, writing desk, king size bed and separate tub and shower. Small details make me happy with a hotel such as proper wine glasses available, super absorbent towels, comfortable temperature/ heating, etc. We had a very quiet sleep and a relaxing morning to complete an indulgent mid week getaway!

I would recommend staying here again. The only reason I did not rate the hotel *5 was because I found the service from the staff at front desk and in the dining room awkward in the morning. We were looking for the dining room, walked around, past quite a few staff, obviously looking like we were lost, but no one made any attempt to talk to us (we eventually approached them for help). It was pretty disappointing to receive such poor service at the very end of our stay after a great evening staff!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2014

You must take the time and have a proper tea at the Windsor Arms Hotel. I absolutely enjoyed every minute of the tea. We had the late afternoon or "Twilight Tea" which was at 5:30 PM. We arrived rather early and we were warmly welcomed into the hotel and were seated in the bar/restaurant area until it was tea time. The hotel is breath taking and comfortable at the same time. It's as if we were in someone's den, a lavishly eccentric den, but a den none the less. We had a drink and relaxed until they came and got us and escorted us into the tea room. It was just as I had ever envisioned how a tea room should be. Crisp white linen tables, red velvet chairs, and lovely china, with a very courteous wait staff.
We were given menus and finally decided on what type of teas we wanted from an extensive list. Our tea pots arrived and then they brought a 3 tiered server that had everything from petit fours, finger sandwiches, two kinds of quiches, and of course scones. Also served with two kinds of jams and clotted cream.
This was my first "Tea" and I simply loved it. I'm so happy that this tradition lives on in our neighbor to the north! Those of us in the states need to slow down and start enjoying these little pleasures in life.
I will look forward to my next Afternoon Tea!

Room Tip: This hotel is located in the upscale Yorkville area.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2014

I recently stayed at the Windsor Arms for a weekend getaway. I booked a junior suite that was spacious, well appointed, and clean.

The staff is very well trained, and met my every need. The breakfast buffet was included, and though it was limited the quality of the food was first rate.

My caveat (and the reason for my three star rating) is to be aware that staying here during wedding season can be an extremely noisy experience. On Saturday night two weddings were held here. My room (on the second floor facing a side street) literally vibrated along with the beat of wedding standards.

Overall a lovely hotel that I would return to....during the week.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo