“The Spa / Pool area is amazing”
Review of Windsor Arms Hotel

Windsor Arms Hotel
Ranked #44 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 27 April 2017

My wife and I have spent a number of nights at this beautiful old world boutique hotel, There is not much more I can add to the already glowing reviews for this place,

I will add a few little observations, The pool is great my wife and I spent a very pleasant time there , all on our own , although we didn't order anything it looked like to could have drinks delivered poolside ,

The last two stays there I absentmindedly lest small items in the room, on both occasions the Front desk called to inform me of my forgotten items , both time before I was 5 min. from the hotel so it was a easy run back to pick up the items that were waiting for me at the front desk , the first time the doorman ran the item out to me in the car. Thats service.

My wife and I will be coming back again thats for sure

Room Tip: Try and stay away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scubascott

Reviewed 4 April 2017

A very pleasant boutique hotel just off Bloor street, like a throwback to last century with a real doorman who is a real help to guests and their visitors.
The rooms are original and comfortable.
Definitely not your chain hotel experience.
The bar is cosy, the bar maid is helpful, and the selection of liquor is a bit narrow.

Room Tip: ask for your favorite music instruent
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nick S
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

That rare thing, a luxury hotel with personality! Our beautiful room contained a harp which are used to wake my wife with in the morning. The staff (with a particular nod to Kevin) were gracious helpful and charming. I really can't understand why you'd stay anywhere else. This is clearly Toronto's best hotel and now one of my favorites in the world.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Dan R
Reviewed 15 February 2017

We celebrated our anniversary at this famed hotel, including dinner at The Living Room restaurant. The hotel was every bit as good as its reputation, but the execution around dinner service was not at the same level.Our issues related to poor staff training, not the food quality itself. The manager's indifference to our issues was most annoying. We complained to the G.M, but this also fell on deaf ears. So in terms of customer service, everything is great until something goes wrong. Then you are on your own. I would return to the hotel, not the restaurant.

Room Tip: All suites hotel, I don't think there's a bad room in the place
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2017

We ate in the restaurant. We did not stay in the hotel. The meal was delightful and creatively presented. We had a drink before the meal in the same pleasant, comfortable chairs. Our evening progressed with pleasure and just the right level of service. It was hard to miss a former Canadian Prime Minister at another table.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends