This is a decent place to stay if you're on a budget. The house is a bit dingy, but not dirty. Breakfast was decent. If you're someone who only cares about simple, clean accommodations because you're going to be out and about all day -- and you're on a budget -- then I would definitely recommend this place. Location is good too. Public transit system in Toronto is really great, so you can get around anywhere no matter where you were staying. If you're looking for luxury, modern accommodations, you're going to have to fork up a bit more for that. Others on this site who are complaining about the place need to face the facts that it costs A LOT to maintain a high-end, modern upkeep of an old house in one of the most expensive cities in the world. They probably are hipsters who have never been in a third-world country and are used to the Hilton that mommy and daddy paid for, and have a false idea that all places are as such. The house is old, but it is clean. If you can appreciate that, then you will be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jarvis House is one of the most popular B&Bs that offer affordable, comfortable, and immaculately clean accommodation in the heart of Toronto’s business, tourist and entertainment district. All private bathrooms, air-conditioning, color cable TV, free wireless Internet access, and ample on-site parking. Steps to streetcars, subway, and airport transit; an easy walk to dining, shopping, theatres and many major city attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Jarvis House Bed And Breakfast Inn Downtown Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jarvis House b&b Inn Downtown Toronto
- Jarvis House Bed And Breakfast Inn Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto