US$189
US$173
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$260
US$218
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

US$180
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

US$186
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$177
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$185
US$137
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$312
US$197
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

US$201
US$182
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

US$172
US$163
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$159
US$145
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

1,365 results
All reviewsair canada centreunion stationcn towerround bedreal sports barmolton brown toiletriesrain showernespresso machineglass showerrogers centreconcierge teamhockey gamehard boiled eggsmodern hotelcontinental breakfastoffice buildingyogurt
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I stayed at the Le Germain Maple Leaf in mid March for two days while in Toronto on business.

I have to say the Le Germain chains are by far, hands down, my favourite places to stay. I have been to three so far, the other in Toronto and Calgary. They are all similar but unique in their own ways.

The Maple Leaf has to be the nicest I have stayed in so far (I think the newest?). The room layout is perfection: large, well appointed, sparkling clean, extremely comfortable bed with nice linens, very well designed, great lighting, minibar, I could go on. The breakfast which is included in the price is very good quality.

Its in a great location but if you do arrive close to when games get out of the arenas then be prepared to get through a mass of traffic- and hooting and hollering (hockey fans!!). But once inside you shouldn't notice a thing...but in the event you do and are trying to fall asleep- hey there is a pair of earplugs in a cute little box just for you! They think of everything.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This was our first visit to Toronto, Canada infact. We were certainly not disappointed with Le Germain, from the receptionists to the people in the breakfast buffet. We liked the bar staff - particularly the man that tried to explain ice hockey!!!

The hotel was very clean and tidy; anything that was needed was delivered to the room very quickly and with a smile. The bed was probably the most comfortable that I have every slept on. We would certainly stay again if we come back to Toronto.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kay D
Reviewed 5 April 2012

On the 29th of March 2012, I made a reservation at this hotel on the phone, They took my card details, booked me but never sent me confirmation

I rang back the hotel on the 2nd and the 3rd of April but was told ''no confirmation was found'', left 2 voicemails to the general manager, he ignored me until I sent emails to the Germain Group Management level

I received phone call from the GM on the 4th of April around 10pm local time in London asking my credit card details ''again'' and assuring me to get back to me in 15 minutes with the confirmation of my reservation

I clearly informed him that my company would contribute towards my accommodation cost as long as they get the confirmation before the deadline 10am 5th of April 2012. He promised to sent it in 15 minutes

an hour later I received an email from GM saying there was a ''concern'' on my card

I rang my credit card bank twice and was told that a guy called from Le Germain Maple Leaf same day before lunch around 11am, informed them that I am not a real person and asked my back further information about my details, Bank refused to give them any information

£500 has been fraudelently taken off from my card same second
somebody rang them pretended Umut Baz but he was not and he is commiting fraud,

They did not only damaged my clear reputation at my bank, they also caused me financial loss. They stole money from my card.

I am currently taking them to the Province Court in Toronto and I want to share this experience to the general public

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
9  Thank elifeamsterdam
PdLD, General Manager at Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Dear elifeamsterdam,

I am truly sorry that you were dissatisfied while dealing with us at Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square.

We pride ourselves on consistently acting with integrity, ensuring that the best interest of our guests is always top-of-mind. This extends to potential guests of the hotel. As a credit card merchant, we are responsible for adhering to regulations set out by banks and credit card companies. The latter also have services set up for us to confirm remotely the validity of attempted use of cards over the phone.

We performed a routine verification of name and number match and were informed by a representative at your bank that they would contact you directly, which your review indicates that they did. Our intention at all times was to ensure that no fraud was being committed. At no time did we make any attempt to perform any transactions on the account itself.

In our experience, making a pro-active phone call is preferable over having to react when someone discovers an unauthorised transaction on their account.

On behalf of the entire hotel, I am sorry that circumstances prevented you from staying with us.

Best regards,

Paul de La Durantaye

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Unfortunately, I only stayed for one night, and i checked in late and out early. I could have spent days here! The room was modern and comfortable. I loved the decor. The bed was wonderful. The bathroom was huge with a nice big dressing area. The shower was wonderful. After a long day at work, it was such a relief to finally check into the room. I could have never left! If I go back to Toronto again, I will stay here.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank mack09
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I travel a fair bit with work and have stayed at numerous properties in Toronto (and am a fairly loyal Starwood client). G is the only hotel that makes me stray from a Sheraton or Westin and the points.

It's almost not fair to have to call it a "hotel". The overall experience is light years beyond anything that an equally priced Sheraton can serve up. Every detail is thought out, the rooms are fantastic and the customer service training their entire staff obviously receives (can they really be born that way??) should become mandatory in the services industry. Simply stated, Le Germaine makes me happy.

Room Tip: specify that you want the "glass shower box".
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business