1,399 results
All reviews air canada centre union station cn tower round bed real sports bar molton brown toiletries rain shower glass shower nespresso machine rogers centre concierge team hockey game hard boiled eggs modern hotel continental breakfast office building yogurt
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The customer service exhibited by ALL was magnificent. Whomever the Owner is, he/she/they should be proud of the individuals that staff this place. When I checked in, I wanted to take some wine up to my room. The bartender provided me with the wine in the separate carafes AND went and got someone from the checkin desk to go up to my room with me, caring the tray with the carafes and wine glasses on it. While in the elevator, I somehow disabled my key card. The staff member, I believe his name is Daniel, told me no problem, that we would use his master key and once he delivered me and my wine to my room, he would go back down to the front desk, reprogram me another key AND bring it back up to me. Is that not WOW SERVICE! Then the room was beautiful and very well appointed. Then, the breakfast buffet the next morning was outstanding....definitely not your run-of-the-mill continental breakfast. The staff at breakfast was fantastic too. They greet you upon entry, welcome you to sit where you want, and ask what you want to drink, i.e. juice, coffee, etc. Oh, I forgot to mention, the hotel is very very clean. Whenever I am in Toronto, this is where I will be staying, provided they aren't booked : )

Room Tip: The bathroom included a shower only; no soaker tub. Not sure if this is across the board for all rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Great room and bath. Modern and good amenities. Very comfortable bed, Excellent location in Toronto. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Better than average complimentary breakfast. Good value!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed three nights in a Classic room, which was comfortable and quiet, even when the cascades went by for the Invictus Games. The hotel's location is perfect for tourists, being about 10 minutes walk from the UPexpress Union station and a short walk from the waterfront. The front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful, with good restaurant recommendations.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This hotel not only has the Germain brand's sense of style and service, but the location is hard to beat. Close to the ACC, Rogers Centre, union station and key shopping areas and sightseeing attractions, it's hard to find a more perfect location. Staff are friendly, helpful and go above and beyond. Rooms are well appointed and the beds are akin to sleeping on pillows - so amazing! Only recommendation would be to change out those design-forward faucets (aka splash factories). A minor recommendation to an otherwise delightful stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We left the hotel on the morning of Tuesday 19 September and were scheduled to board The Canadian train to Vamcouver at 10pm that evening. However, ViaRail announced that the train was delayed to 3am. The hotel very kindly let us have the continued use of our room until midnight at no extra charge

Room Tip: Ask for quite room, not facing traffic junction or York Street
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple