“New Year's Eve”

Price range: US$30 - US$49
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: East End
Description: First and authentic Brazilian steakhouse in Toronto. Located on the Danforth in a building as old as the Brazilian rodizio tradition. Rodeo offers a truly authentic and unique dining experience. This exciting alternative to the traditional restaurant menu allows you to eat as much as you like for a fixed price! Featuring a variety of salads and appetizers, a great selection of seafood and delicious BBQ, there is something for everyone! Enjoy a fabulous line-up of live entertainment featuring Brazilian shows every Friday and Saturday night.
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

I went to Rodeo Brazilian Steakhouse with my girlfriend on new year's eve and really enjoyed it. To be honest, I was just expecting some meat and a little fun but rodeo exceeded my expectations. The signature cut called Picanha, is worth spending 50$. I would suggest you to try the rodeo steak as well.
The amazing music adds up to the night and the whole ambience lights up during the dance performance.
I would highly recommend you to go with your family or your partner to enjoy and experience the traditional Brazilian cultural food and music.

3  Thank Akshay K

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Myself, my boyfriend and 3 other couples recently dinned here for dinner and the it was horrible. We have been to similar style restaurants and have always enjoyed them so we were excited to try this restaurant but it was a huge disappointment. The restaurant although half empty on a saturday night crowed everyone into one small section of the restaurant which left barely any space for guests or servers to move around. The appetizer buffet although nothing special did have a small variety of grilled veggies, cheese and cold cuts (which had an usual smell and taste to them) and some salads. The sides which were not available at the buffet were brought to the table in very small portions and now we were a table of 8 people and they only brought one small plate of each which was not enough and not tasty at all. The meat which was served was mostly cooked very rare which was more bloody than meat should be served. Not only was this one of the worst meal I've ever had which came with quite a hefty price tag may i add it also made me very ill and had me on the toilet all night long as well as other people that dined with me as well! this is a horrible restaurant which clearly unsafe cooking methods as this meal left me sick to stomach! do not waste your money here and spend it elsewhere!

1  Thank Ash M
Reviewed 3 January 2016

We love this resturant !New Years party was amazing! Excelent food,great atmosphere,amazing staff ! All the meats were cooked to perfection ! A lots of variety,everybody in our party enjoyed ! Absolutely perfect place ! We will be back for sure ! Very highly recommended ! Congrats to all Rodeo staff !

2  Thank Natalia D
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

My wife and I decided to go to rodeo Brazilian steak house for New Years! This may have been one of the best decisions we have made! From the time we entered the restaurant till the time we left we were treated with happy staff.
The food kept coming and coming at one point I think I had 2 pounds of different meat on my plate. My wife and I left with our bellies real full.
The entertainment was excellent the singer and the ladies dancing made sure that the whole restaurant was jumping!! What a great experience and I strongly recommend it for everyone!

3  Thank George L
Reviewed 27 December 2015

We just came back from wonderful evening at the Rodeo. Everything was absolutely perfect.
Great food, great service. Wonderful band and sound. Samba dancing and capoeira demonstrations. More music.

Absolutely perfect place. Ver highly recommended!

1  Thank bigboki