US$167
US$262
US$219
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$305/night.

US$187
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

US$162
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$151
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

US$198
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$306/night.

US$168
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$263
US$221
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswonderful hostscaptain tedcn towerwithin walking distancebed and breakfasteach morningbreakfast was deliciousother guestsliving spaceown bathroombig cityenjoyed our staywalked everywheretoronto arealake ontariopublic transitunion station
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Making Waves Boatel was such a different experience than anything else I've tried. Diane and Ted were wonderful hosts, and answered any and all questions I had. Breakfast was delicious in the morning, and such a great way to start our day of sightseeing. Naturally the space is tight in the rooms, but you have free reign to hang out in the living space or on the deck as needed. Right from the beginning Diane was very welcoming and took the time to explain the transit system in the area, sightseeing spots, and personal recommendations for food and entertainment. If you are visiting the Toronto area, I definitely recommend for the personal and unique experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Boatelboat, Owner at Making Waves Boatel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're glad you discovered the Boatel and enjoyed your stay.

Diane & Ted

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous treat to stay aboard "Making Waves". Diane met me outside the boat with a warm welcome. The hosts were fantastic and I loved the yummy breakfast and visiting with the other guests. My room was lovely with a terrific view of the cn tower. Diane even helped with my sight seeing plans. Will definitely be back my next trip to Toronto. Highly recommended :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Boatelboat, Owner at Making Waves Boatel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Thank you!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I booked the Boatel as a surprise for my partners 30th. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and were looked after more so than any other accommodation we have stayed at, and we like to travel so have stayed at many hotels/B&Bs. Diane and Ted give the personal touches that is missing from other venues. It was more like staying on a friend's boat and being looked after than a B&B. Thank you both for making our stay so enjoyable. Adele and Mark x

Here's a pic of the view from our cabin

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Adele and Mark. It was lovely to meet you both. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay.

Diane

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Dianne and Ted were the perfect hosts! We booked the Boatel because we saw the other reviews and they were spot on. We arrived around lunchtime and Dianne had our room ready which we weren't expecting, the boat itself is lovely inside with cosy cabins and plenty of space to relax on deck. We both loved the local knowledge that Ted and Dianne have and they gave us some excellent pointers of what to see, where to visit and places to eat. Talking to them gave us a real insight into a city that you just don't get in a hotel. Breakfast was delicious, the location is fab, Dianne organised an Edge walk at the CN Tower for us and they even invited us to join them for dinner with their friends. Our only problem was that we had to leave as we'd only booked it for half our trip! Fab people, fab boat and amazing memories.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Boatelboat, Owner at Making Waves Boatel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you Becky. Delightfully to have met you both.

Diane and Ted

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My second stay at Making Waves. That says volumes and I wasn't disappointed. Ted and Diane are absolutely the best. The B&B....the best. Breakfast? To kill for.
Diane gave me the same stbd cabin I had the previous Indy and off I went.
I won't repeat last year's review verbatim but nonetheless...in a nutshell...same. I just wish I could rate my experience with this couple and their yacht higher than 5 stars.
It would be deserved. An exceptional value.
Thanks you two and as soon as next year's Indy date is announced....hopefully you will have a spot avaliable for me.
I'd like very much to 3peat.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Boatelboat, Owner at Making Waves Boatel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thanks Rob. We'll be sure to keep a room for you next year. Is great when we host guests but its even better when they come back again and again.

Till next year.